(SCADA-PLC) Smart-Contract ADA Paid Leased Capex (Automation for Industrial Process Manufacturing)

I am posting in General, so “Smart Contract for Industry” can be moved to a better sub-branch for development and governance in this specific area.
I would like to integrate Smart Contracts with Industrial Automation; think Jaguar Landrover, CocaCola, Abbott Pharma, United etc. Look at ISA.org, FDA etc these are highly regulated industries, that generate money by making stuff, but also have investment in Capital Equipment, process line updates etc.
So new process plant can be funded by say a 3rd party pension-scheme, which then receives crypto micro-payments over the lifetime of the equipment. This will involve creating test-rigs / simulators for industrial equipment, and exploring issues of (confidential) trust which must be incorporated into multi-party contracts.
eg. The Manufacturer uses a storage tank, paid by per Kg weight, per Hour. What happens if the load-cells are re-calibrated to zero, or disconnected? If no valves have been operated, does it still contain product? Was this in-house or by a certified 3rd party SI? Was an initial data query responded to? Did they ignore escalation to received Notification of Inspection?
Starting with Siemens & Rockwell PLCs / SCADA / MES (Programmable Logic Controllers, Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (HMI), Manufacturing Execution Systems) and moving onto Distributed Control Systems (DCS).
From programming in basic and assembler (ZX81), I have progressed through C, made embedded products, industrial PCs, Telecomm Data-centres and spent 30 years in this field.

Blockchain is also useful for product tracing in validatable industries. Signatures can be fake or worthless, if there is no data supporting manufacture. Do you want a real Covid19 vaccine or a fake one? I’d like to photo-scan the barcode on my box, enter a serial number, and know there is no product recall on this genuine item. After all, my life could depend on it.

Not sure exactly what point you’re trying to make here, but the potential usefulness of blockchain for product tracing is already very widely recognized, and Cardano has been involved in developing such schemes for some time, this is merely the latest news: Breaking: New EMURGO Joint Venture formed

EMURGO, interesting for blockchain traceability, taking a look.
My main article concerned funding new equipment from pools of 3rd parties. PLCs sending proofs over company firewall, to support smart contracts. When I look on EMURGO, I am not seeing Siemens, Ab Rockwell, or any SCADA / MES support. These factories are ‘locked tight’, so you can’t have data flowing back from the internet to hack actual machines, so some kind of DMZ etc layers. So this is another niche, where multiple projects, with specific industry knowledge can be useful. Hence I was proposing to find out if there is a place on this forum. Ironically, Siemens supports very functional programming, for Mr Hoskinson.
For instance, most people are unaware that Docusign needs a special version of esignature, that forces sign in every time. Otherwise, I can forward my email to a delegate (or mt email can be hacked), and they can sign, and it puts my signature on it. I proved this at Lifescan, and they bought the Pharma version instead. You want a drug that someone may or may not have signed, and may or may not be trained.
I want to be able to navigate, if I have sufficient knowledge. Oh Kevin, he’s been the subject of too many recalls IMHO… ;-0 So in reality, there is a chain of hundreds of people to make something, not just the manufacturer. Sure they could redact stuff, but the raw manufacturing data should be available.
However, ‘Companies can issue products’…(below) does not necessarily extend to me as the customer, having information down to similar detailed level as manufacturer can drill down to - or accessible by Quality. Maybe if I am the customer spending millions or billions, I want to see inside my supplier, to verify that they know what they’re doing.
Sometime traceability if just the ‘Certificate of Conformity’ equivalent for consumer products for example. This just means the manufacturer promises in general for that product. I want to know about the item or batch I am buying.
A fully automated system would offer me more data about the product I am buying.
Industry 4.0 permits some custom manufacturing, hey, that England flag on top of my
Rover is looking good through the plant. BTW once a naked, unpainted car made it all the way through. No one questioned why the car had no paint. At each station, the operator just does what they are programmed to do. No-one said hang on a minute, this is new. Hey let me show my line manager. I offered to buy it, put in a museum, but no it’s a quality failure.
I don’t get to see that my product was reworked twice, on the duff 5th line, instead of my preferred 1,3,5 lines. Maybe I don’t like made in india by some licenced 3rd party, and prefer a EU/USA manufacturing line.
Some FDA notices have been critical of some plants, for instance letting in birds.

[EMURGO website] Elimination of fake drugs and counterfeit equipment…
Providing a way to prove the authenticity of prescription drugs and medications substantially reduces the risk of patients buying or receiving potentially dangerous substances.
In many countries, the population does not trust the quality or authenticity of the drugs available on the market.
Using blockchain-based signatures, companies can issue products marked with a tag that proves the origin of the product.
When combined with analytics, alerts, and third-party verification, this offers a powerful solution to the problem of counterfeit substances.