SHARE YOUR FAVORITE CRYPTO MEME! some laughter will do us good during this bear trend :)

Cardano all over the world !

wagon2

6 Likes

Back to the ITN Future

4 Likes

The say the grass is greener on the other side of the fence but what they really meant was the fees are lower, the rewards are higher, and they’re allotted more slots on every pool except where I’m staking. :upside_down_face:

By big bag I meant 3153.7 tacos worth of ADA

And please not for the next couple months

Did you know that on marketcap ranking sites, there is a secret feature to display the value of ADA in tacos–for price, market cap and trade volume. Now that’s a lot of tacos in a day.

8 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Got some hard lols on this one. Had to share it here.
Not Cardano specifically, but more on why we need Cardano.
warning: GoT spoilers

1 Like

In a time of imperial persecution under Neron Caeser it references, a warning to people of the time, just another way of remembrance as not to allow history to repeat.

I’m not religious, more spiritualist, I read a lot and it so happens I read religious texts from many religions, they’re full of cryptic messages as a means to warn others, I pay particular attention to those.

The particular reference aforementioned is from the book of revelations chapter 13 if memory serves, its the translation from Hebrew that’s the kicker.

With translations something, inevitably, gets lost.

Justin Drake of Ethereum Foundation : " I’m now inclined to say that the earliest practical date for genesis is something like January 3, 2021"
Vitalik : "I personally quite disagree with this and I would favor launching phase 0 significantly before that date regardless of level of readiness.”
Justin Drake of Ethereum Foundation : “Loud and clear! :slight_smile: The community wants phase 0 genesis in 2020—not one day late. The goal is set; let’s ship.”

PoS_launch

2 Likes

Never did instant noodles taste this good. 30% gains really add to the flavor.

Satoshi Nakamoto is the true Professor.

4 Likes

haha just watched this last week, for the 20th time

Elon you are right.
doge

3 Likes

look1

4 Likes

9 Likes

Permit approved :100:

1 Like

so be it !

1 Like

Watch us : does not wait for permission.

Run

6 Likes

4 Likes

cardano_m

8 Likes

luckily outside the matrix :grin: