SHARE YOUR FAVORITE CRYPTO MEME! some laughter will do us good during this bear trend :)

Hahah, found on the web

ADA-3

2 Likes

Everyone wants to be liked, Except for Tim

2 Likes

coz Tim knows better !

1 Like

Is this originally from Peter Weyland’s TED talk 2023?

3 Likes

IMG_3209 (Bearbeitet)

1 Like

Men_in_Black

4 Likes

Love this idea, I was just about to create a post calling for meme’s or simplified infographics that revolve around the concepts of trust and Cardano’s verifiable proofs, peer review, haskell, etc. How can we summarize this page:( https://why.cardano.org/en/science-and-engineering/the-art-of-iteration/ ) even more for newcomers? We know the flood of newcomers to crypto is coming, we need some social media friendly introductions that can get people to put their trust in the cardano methodology. I’m imagining a single page/image with high level concepts, but one that includes links to the more detailed articles, explanations, and research. Mass adoption means adoption by those who refuse to read for more than 30 seconds, but we should approach this with a welcoming and helping hand, instead of telling people they are stupid if they don’t get it at first glance. (although humour has it’s place lol)

2 Likes

key

4 Likes

repeller

3 Likes
2 Likes

Brilliant, Charles gets quite angry :joy:

taken from Christmas AMA 12/23/2020 quote

5 Likes

resolution

3 Likes

Let’s enjoy bull market
bear

1 Like

Hell yeah! Happy New Year Folks! All the best! This is our year!

2 Likes

“If you see me trying to boost the price of Ada, then I’ve been compromised and sell all your Ada. Cardano will be valuable based upon hard work, real world use & the utility of the platform. I’m not here to make day traders rich. I’m here to change the world.”

― Charles Hoskinson

3 Likes

Inevitable

2 Likes

Keep hodling, so that you don’t have to tweet that one day
20210404_115506

1 Like

1 Like