Solidarity with victims of scams idea

Why doesn’t the foundation create a solidarity fund for all known and verified scam victims?
why am I proposing this idea? When I see the sums that pools bring in, for example, this project is quite feasible. If it’s a good idea, do you know? Otherwise unfortunately it will reinforce me in the simple idea that the majority of cardano investors are stingy and insensitive to the suffering of the victims. “Postponed scams doesn’t even lead to a thank you on the official fraud deposit website.”
Cordialy
CH

I think, people who lost money on a scam are sometimes a victim of there own greed or lack of knowledge.
I do not see a justified reason for any kind of compensation by the community. Support to identify, educational offers and informations are already offered to prevent people for even getting scamed.

2 Likes

You can always do more, but, yes, most scams are “How could anybody think that’s a good idea?”, while only few are: “Well, I could imagine that I might have fallen for that.”

Anyway, I don’t see who should fund such a solidarity fund.

And it would inevitably result in “I have been scammed! Send me money!” meta-scams.

Hello i have been holding cardano for the passed 4 years just recently invested in 5 different cardano based projects i have used my pension fund to buy them and really worried sick that something is wrong can someone please help me what can i do these coins are in my yoroi wallet.
Verlux
Coollaunch
Rocketpad
Gometalaunch.io
Idowall.

Except for Gometa, they all seem to be fake projects by the same team according to:

Hello and thank you for these answers. So my idea is not good and that could lead to other scams! Because I’m greedy and stupid so I came across a scam and lost my funds? Already you have to have a hell of a nerve to talk to me like that without knowing exactly what I went through in this ordeal. This answer reinforces my idea that people who have cryptos in general think only of themselves and have nothing to do with hackers and people who have all lost in this type of story. While millions of ada are stacked every day and bring in a lot, do you dare to say that it is impossible to implement a solidarity fund??? The problem is not that at all, when you want you can. The problem is just that this community is stingy! I really believed in the strength, help and understanding of the ada community, and in fact I can see that this community only sees through money and benefits and that disappoints me a lot.
Unity is strength and misery divides it (that’s exactly what you are doing!)
In conclusion keep your money, but with this mentality you will not get far in life, and I think cardano and its community either.

Hello and thank you for these answers. So my idea is not good and that could lead to other scams! Because I’m greedy and stupid so I came across a scam and lost my funds? Already you have to have a hell of a nerve to talk to me like that without knowing exactly what I went through in this ordeal. This answer reinforces my idea that people who have cryptos in general think only of themselves and have nothing to do with hackers and people who have all lost in this type of story. While millions of ada are stacked every day and bring in a lot, do you dare to say that it is impossible to implement a solidarity fund??? The problem is not that at all, when you want you can. The problem is just that this community is stingy! I really believed in the strength, help and understanding of the ada community, and in fact I can see that this community only sees through money and benefits and that disappoints me a lot.
Unity is strength and misery divides it (that’s exactly what you are doing!)
In conclusion keep your money, but with this mentality you will not get far in life, and I think cardano and its community either

We are talking about the Cardano Ecosystem. Which involves Millions of people. Maybe Google, Youtube, FB, MS, Apple and every company involved in the World Wide Web should also think about such solitarily fund?

I am really sry to hear that you were facing serious issues.

Nevertheless, I stand to my point. Prevention work needs to be a focus.

Stay healthy and all the best for you.

Alright guys you’re stingy that’s all. When we want we can. But if people like you are directly against it without trying to find a laudable solution, there’s no point in creating a community. Close this topic please because I don’t know how to do.

And keep your ada…