Survey: Do you plan on buying Traxia during ICO?

Breaking News Alert!
Over the last few days, The Traxia Foundation has hinted that there are some major strategic changes approaching. Now, we are finally ready to reveal these changes to you in their entirety.

The Highlights:
To achieve even greater success with our project, we are proud to announce that we are able to reduce the hard cap from $41.4 million to just $15.1 million USD. This was achieved by confirming a partnership with Quark Finance. We believe that the change will also make it easier for the TMT to be listed on more exchanges.
To give our investors a bigger slice of the pie, we have reduced the new TMT price to $0.055 USD (previously $0.15 USD).
To test our platform, we have joined forces with a new client for a test project. We will be collaborating with Dupont, one of the most successful science and engineering companies in the world.
Hard Cap Reduced To $15.1 Million After Successful Partnership With Quark Finance

Initially, we had set $41.4 million USD as our hard cap, which we realize was a high number. As we explained in our whitepaper and on the FAQ page of our website, this was needed due to a big portion of our budget going to Loan Warehousing. To be more exact this would take 64 percent of our budget but was necessary to ensure that the matching process did not become a bottleneck for the ecosystem. We needed to be able to prove the concept in the initial trial period and make decentralization possible over the mid- to long-term.
Since our Pre-Sale launched on Feb. 25, there has been a lot of market instability. Because we were able to quickly realize that this would influence our sales, we immediately started to look for a strategic shift. We knew that an optimum solution would help reduce our hard cap. Given its importance, compromising on Loan Warehousing just wasnā€™t an option for us. Luckily, our team was looking for alternative solutions from the start, and we were able to establish a partnership with Quark Finance that made a reduction possible. Since the latter will take care of the Warehousing facility initially budgeted in the Traxia whitepaper at $26 million USD, we were able to reduce the hard cap to just $15.1 million USD.
Increasing ā€œYour Slice Of The Pieā€

For token holders like many of you, hard cap reduction is a pretty big advantage. The new TMT price will be reduced to $0.055 USD (previously $0.15 USD), which means that with the same investment amount, you will now have a bigger ā€œslice of the pie.ā€ In addition, all the discounts previously given will be maintained in the same proportion. For example; a person that bought 1 TMT on April 5 with a 20 percent discount at $0.12 USD will now have 3.4 TMT (This works out to the same $0.12 USD worth of investment multiplied by a factor of 2.727, reflecting the new price).
In the next 48-hours, we will update the My Contribution page of our webpage to reflect the changes. Be sure to check in to see how much your contribution grew! On the other hand, if you are still deciding to buy our tokens, now is a good time to invest. Hitting the hard cap is closer than ever!

5 Likes

Time to buy more! So all the Traxia I already have is now multiplied by 2.727

This has become an excellent opportunity to stock up.

3 Likes

Hi @rickymac. From this ICO, No airdrop is planned for ADA hodlers ?

1 Like

@TommyTommy as far as I know, there is not planned air drop. I have not seen any writings about it. However the current sale at 0.05 USD puts the buy in price pretty low and maybe there will be other incentive activities. There is a youtuber on the Traxia Telegram channel who is having a contest to win up to 4500 Traxia for promoting his youtube channel.

1 Like

Thanks @rickymac. Wow this is good news for Korean Hodlers. Can I use this topic for Korean hodlers? For their infirmation?

1 Like

The moment I read the e-mail I got really excited with the partnershipā€¦already budgeting to buy another 0.5 ETH worth of TMT before the end of the monthā€¦

5 Likes

Please make sure you read the last email. Soft cap could be reached any time!

2 Likes

Sure, use the topic for Korean hodlers too.

Also, Traxia.co has updated their web page with the new higher amounts, so I ended up getting a bit more Traxia than I initially thought.

1 Like

I registered for the Traxio ICO as it seemed like a good project to invest in. As i have sat on the side lines for all ICOā€™s ivā€™e been interested in, i thought I would take a chance here.

yesterday to test and make sure it works i sent out 50 ADA tokenā€™s. how long does it take for those tokens to show up on https://www.traxia.co/my-contribution??

I would like to invest more but want to make sure iā€™m not throwing my hard earned cash away.

how has everyone elseā€™s experience been with it.

Ben

1 Like

When I contributed on 4/9/2018, it took 24 hours to showā€¦I share your feelings of apprehension, but this project is backed by Emurgo and that made me feel betterā€¦NO RISK, NO GAINā€¦:wink:

I just checkedā€¦your contribution is there, along with your TMTā€¦

1 Like

ā€œOur project doesnā€™t have soft Cap.
Our hard cap is aproximately $15.1 millionā€

Source: https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info

I saw my transactions show up the next day.

Mine showed up the next day as well. the strange thing i saw though is the from address was different than the one i registered with traxia. i guess Daedalus sends with multiple addresses. the second transaction used the proper one.

thanks for the feedback.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,

What is the best way to buy traxia? Can we use dadedalus or ledger? What worked best for you? Please let me know asap so I can transferā€¦

1 Like

Couple questions I have.

1. Can USA residents contribute/buy Traxia?

2. While filling out the questions for the whitelist, one question asks: If you will purchase TMT using ADA, please leave that ADA address. Would this be the receive address that they show on their website (DdzFFzCqrhsf8mG5xcUfETss9AT2KCi5pzrS3t6FavjQzaboBjy1S5PYRD4xtLsdzot8GxZYu32eUq3bH5NePJvYBprote4VvrLkgjpt)

Do I have to wait for an email back from them that confirms Iā€™ve been whitelisted before sending ADA?

Iā€™m assuming that address is the address I would input into my Daedalus wallet under the send section.

Thanks

1 Like
  1. Not sure if you must state your nationality or citizenship, might as well try huh?
  2. No, you will want to input your wallet address so they can verify they receive funds from you, it is the first faq answered on their site:

FAQ
So, I just send my contribution to this address? How do you know it came from me?

We can see the address where all the contributions came from and we will match that with the KYC process. For that reason, you have to use the same address that you registered with during KYC

These guys have been through the process maybe they can answer your last question @rickymac @pesuazo @bsandberg

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I donā€™t have an ETH wallet so Iā€™m unable to completely fill out the whitelist questionnaire. Iā€™ll probably just skip this one.

I use Jaxx, itā€™s not secure against physical access to the machine (no passwords), but nice and easy to setup and use.

1 Like

I just downloaded Jaxx and was able to complete whitelist registration. Just waiting for them to process the documents and email me back. Hopefully I can do this before April 30th, taking advantage of the $.0495 discount. Thanks

3 Likes