Survey: Do you plan on buying Traxia during ICO?

I expect there will be a last minute rush, good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ya, I previously had decided not to contribute, but as time goes on I start thinking i should, I am sure I am not the only one with this line of thought. :thinking:

2 Likes

Great !..I also went ahead and purchased some more TMTā€¦:wink:

I did wait, because I had plenty of time before the end of the first roundā€¦nonetheless, I think you will be OKā€¦and yes, the address on the website is the one where you send itā€¦remember to check the contribution website to verify their receipt of your contribution and you amount of TMT

Ok thanks all for the help!

1 Like

I just checked, and my contributions (from yesterday) already showā€¦

1 Like

Remember the minimum contribution is 0.01 ETHā€¦GO FOR IT !!..:wink:

Thinking about it. So I have around .7 ETH in Binance so I would send to my Jaxx wallet first correct? Then when I get the email from traxia I can buy traxia using jaxx?

Yesā€¦I sent my ETH from my Ledger Nano Sā€¦fyi

Cool thanks!!

I say always go for it no matter what your circumstances.

1 Like

Why canā€™t I just purchase Traxia with some of my ADA from Daedalus?

You can, but I guess you mean without giving an ETH address. Itā€™s because the tokens will be sent to that address.

I put my Jaxx ETH address in the Traxia whitelist questiionaire along with my Daedalus ADA address. I just got the whitelist confirmation email so good to go. I just want to keep the .7 ETH in Binance and purchase Traxia with some ADA of my Daedalus wallet. This should be ok sending ADA contribution to their ADA address?: DdzFFzCqrhsf8mG5xcUfETss9AT2KCi5pzrS3t6FavjQzaboBjy1S5PYRD4xtLsdzot8GxZYu32eUq3bH5NePJvYBprote4VvrLkgjpt

If this is ok to do, will I see Traxia get deposited into my Daedalus wallet in a day or so?

Sorry for all these questions

I donā€™t remember whether you have to indicate which currency youā€™ll be using when applying for whitelisting. Iā€™d guess not, and any of the three should be fine, but I donā€™t know that for certain. Come to think of it, I donā€™t know how they identify the senders of ADA and BTC, so maybe you do have to register two addresses if youā€™re not using ETH. I just donā€™t know.

No, you will not see your tokens in a day or two, youā€™ll have to wait until early June, and in any case it will not go to your Daedalus wallet but to the ETH address you registered ā€“ thatā€™s why they need that.

Ok Iā€™m going to go ahead and buy Traxia with some ADA then wait till June to see them in my Jaxx wallet correct? But will check the confirmation site tomorrow. Sound good?

Well if you send from an unregistered address I donā€™t know how theyā€™ll know where to send the tokens.

1 Like

I put my Daedalus ADA address and Jaxx ETH address in whitelist questioonaire so if I buy using Daedalus, wont they see that I bought from that address then when June comes around they will send the TXT to my Jaxx wallet?

1 Like

Ok, I missed that, sorry.

1 Like

No biggy. I just did it. Hope it worked lol