Survey: Do you plan on buying Traxia during ICO?

Don’t know whether etherscan.io shows erc20 tokens but otherwise yes, nothing to worry about.

If I bought this Ledger wallet how could I move my Traxia ERC-20 tokens to this if JAXX won’t display them? I know they are on the blockchain but how would I go about doing this and will Ledger even accept the Traxia ERC-20 token?

Very easy…your Jaxx is just sort of a “filter” to MEW…you can actually log into your MEW account directly (and you can see them on Etherscan.io, like Rob states above)…once you are there, you transfer your TMT to one of the accounts in the Ledger wallet (you will need a little Ethereum for Gas)…I have 2-3 strong suggestions: 1.- Buy the ledger Nano S (directly from ledger, no matter the lead-time)…2.- While you wait for it, go to Youtube and learn how to use it, set it up, etc…
3.- By the time it arrives, you will be an expert on how to use it, and by then perhaps even ADA will be supported too…BY THE WAY, you will not get the TMT until June, you may also have the Ledger in your hand by then…

1 Like

Ok thanks so much for your help.

1 Like

Hi Rob,

Yes, etherscan.io shows the erc20 tokens !

3 Likes

WalMart sells the Ledger Nano S. No good?

I just never felt comfortable buying something that one day may hold millions of dollars from Walmart…:smiley:
I bought directly from the factory…Ledger shipped it to me from France…99 Dollars and shipping included…Ledger now has a special: 2 Ledger Nano S for 180.00…I wish they had that special running when I bought.

I just bought directly from Ledger but only bought the one Nano S. Now once that comes in, I think this is what I need to do. Go into JAXX and export my private keys from JAXX to MyEtherWallet.com. Once I’m in MyEtherWallet I would click on mnemonic phrase link under the jaxx/metamask. Getting started link. Select private key and enter the private key to the address I got from my JAXX wallet. I should then see and have access to my Traxia ETH token. Then how can I get the Ledger filled with the Traxia?

I’ll check YouTube video for help like you said. Shouldn’t be too hard. I just get nervous doing this stuff lol

Once you get the ledger and set it up…The ledger will come with 5 wallet addresses…you can send your Traxia to any of the wallets from your Jaxx account or MEW…they will show in the Tokens sections…and yes, in the beginning I was apprehensive…but I watched enough videos and built confidence !

Unfortunately JAXX doesn’t show ERC20 tokens such as Traxia so I’ll have to export my JAXX private keys over to MyEtherWallet. I’m wondering if I could export my JAXX private key directly over to the Ledger wallet without even dealing with MyEtherWallet? This way it will be one less step which means less nervousness lol

I am clueless about Jaxx…cannot give you opinions there…:neutral_face:

Oh ok. No problem.

I bought a Ledger Nano S wallet which should get before June. I’m wondering if I could export my JAXX private key directly over to the Ledger wallet without even dealing with MyEtherWallet?

1 Like

I don’t know anything about the Ledger.

Ok I’ll check google.

1 Like

I have a Ledger but have not used it in about 4 months. I did see there was support for many different cryptos, like about 20 different coin types. I gotta go check if it holds ERC20 tokens. Or better yet, I will ask the expert… my son.

1 Like

Just found this article: https://coincentral.com/how-to-transfer-erc20-tokens-to-a-ledger-nano-s/
Looks like it does support ERC20 tokens by using MyEtherWallet.

2 Likes

That is correct…accessing MEW with the Ledger Nano S will allow you to see the ERC20 tokens…BUT you need to make sure you send your Tokens to one of the addresses provided by the Ledger nano s…by the way, access MEW using Google Chrome…Firefox or Explorer have never worked for me…

Since I gave Traxia a JAXX ETH address to send the tokens to I still have to export my private keys of JAXX over to MEW because JAXX won’t display the token for me to send to MEW. Was wondering if I can export my private keys from JAXX to MEW now, getting that part over with?