Survey: Do you plan on buying Traxia during ICO?

I don’t see why not, but then I know next-to-nothing about the Ledger.

Ok thanks!

1 Like

Will I need to add ETH gas to all 3 (Jaxx, MEW and the Ledger nano S) if I utilize all 3?

Gas is required for sending, not for receiving.

1 Like

I added .05 ETH gas to Jaxx /MEW. The Ledger Nano S has left France on its way. My Pittsburgh Penguins won last night. Its Friday…all is good :blush:

3 Likes

@RobJF @pesuazo @DaCooz do you guys know if it is possible I can restore my Ethereum Mist wallet into a Jaxx wallet? (or even on to a MEW wallet)

What I want to do is create a Jaxx wallet on a different computer with the exact same address as my Ethereum Mist wallet. I have my private key for the Ethereum Mist, but I do not have a 12 word recovery passphrase for it and I do not recall Mist generating it. The Eth block chain is giagantic, 91 GB in lightweight but my heavyweight wallet shows 451 GB for the full Eth block chain. I just want a light version of the exact same wallet on my every day computer.

Thanks,
Rick

Translation for Pittsburgh people … you guys = yunz

I haven’t found a way of importing a key/passphrase into Jaxx. I believe it can done using MEW or MetaMask but haven’t checked it out myself yet. (I have to do that eventually.)

1 Like

Thanks Rob, I am looking into it now. The main thing I am trying to accomplish is not burn another 450 GB to place my existing wallet on another computer. What I might do is move it to an external hard drive and then use a symbolic link to connect the external drive to the wallet.

Sorry I wasn’t online at all yesterday. I’m pretty sure you can restore the ETH mist wallet on to a MEW wallet. I found this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1871497.0

1 Like

Undecided.

Do it
https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info

1 Like

Traxia official Telegram channel:

Dear community,

We have great news for you!

Due to the recent spike in contributions, we will close our whitelist today at 11:59 pm (GMT+8). We are doing this to try to accomodate all the people who already registered for KYC but are still waiting for approval. But, when we hit the hard cap we will have to close the sale so please be diligent or we can’t guarantee there will still be TMT available to sell.

Once again, thanks for all the support that you have been giving to this project.

1 Like

I just received my Ledger Nano S. I’m going to install the Ledger app on my home computers but what do you think about me installing and using the ledger while at work?

At work should not be an issue…since the keys actually sit inside the Nano S, nowhere else.
The apps get actually installed in the browser (Google Chrome)

1 Like

Ok I figured as much but you probably know by now, I’m paranoid lol

2 Likes

No. If and when they migrate to Cardano, I’ll take a look, and make the decision to buy, from an exchange.

Don’t whales do it OTC anyway, and that doesn’t show up anywhere until it slowly hits exchanges? Or is it only for when it’s already trading?

The ICO closed yesterday anyway, so I am closing this poll now.

I got the Ledger Nano S setup and have moved a small amount of ETH from JAXX address to it via MEW. Just waiting now for Traxia to deposit the TMT into my JAXX address and then I can send to my Ledger Address via MEW. I know its too early yet for that token (TMT) to show on MEW (Token Balances) / or searching for it on etherscan.io. So, I assume once tokens are added to the Ethereum blockchain then one can add that token via “Add Custom Token” in MEW and to do this they would need to fill in the Token Contract Address, Token Symbol and the Decimals, getting that information from etherscan.io?

Congratulations !!..
The tokens will be sent to the address you provided during the whitelist process (which should be the same address you sent your ETH contribution)

Yes !!
Next step will be to send the TMT from the address where they are received (in MEW), to one of the addresses included in the Ledger Nano S (also in MEW)…then you will be all set !!

2 Likes