The reasoon why Ada will hit 10,000 $ and much higher

This is awsome! Thank for sharing :slight_smile:

I feel the same way.
I thank the people in this community for sharing their intellectual opinions.
I am educated nicely just by reading.

From the way I understand it, we will need all the coins Charles designed into the system for the large amount of world utilization that will happen as time goes on.

Market Cap has nothing to do with value and demand - just look at Bitcoin. The demand went to $20000 to currently around $6000 - which had nothing to do with Market Cap. And by way, Bitcoin still has reached its total limit of coins yet - and who knows where its going to end. Remember Cardano is a smart contract platform not a “virtual fiat” system. The value is the quality of the smart contracts it will produce and the real world problems it will solve. Also, if one is designing a system that will be utilized for decades, then you need a lot of potential block / cryptos.

This chart may look interesting, it might be misleading. Remember, a person can have multiple wallets and use multiple addresses.

I only wish 1 ADA = 100$ in three years.

this is all crap! dont be naive fools 30 USD max.

I would be happy with 30.usd ! Even if that takes a few years. Anyone buying in now around .11usd would make a nice profit.

Who wouldn’t, abort half the people on that chart right there would become millionaires at 30.usd…