The reason why Ada will hit 10,000 $ and much higher

From the way I understand it, we will need all the coins Charles designed into the system for the large amount of world utilization that will happen as time goes on.

Market Cap has nothing to do with value and demand - just look at Bitcoin. The demand went to $20000 to currently around $6000 - which had nothing to do with Market Cap. And by way, Bitcoin still has reached its total limit of coins yet - and who knows where its going to end. Remember Cardano is a smart contract platform not a “virtual fiat” system. The value is the quality of the smart contracts it will produce and the real world problems it will solve. Also, if one is designing a system that will be utilized for decades, then you need a lot of potential block / cryptos.

1 Like

This chart may look interesting, it might be misleading. Remember, a person can have multiple wallets and use multiple addresses.

I only wish 1 ADA = 100$ in three years.

this is all crap! dont be naive fools 30 USD max.

I would be happy with 30.usd ! Even if that takes a few years. Anyone buying in now around .11usd would make a nice profit.

Who wouldn’t, abort half the people on that chart right there would become millionaires at 30.usd…

2 Likes

3cents by end of 2018

After rise & fall of all crypto currencies, I think there is future for Cardano. Take a look at this article that gives great opinion why you should invest in Cardano nowadays.

1 Like

It will 0.01 bitcoin down ada down

It’s time to believe!

Tim Draper predicts an 80T crypto market cap in 15 years. ADA aims to banked the unbanked and are making strides in Ethiopian agri technology. There’s a video with Jeremy Wood where he discusses CH ability to create friendships/partnerships. Everything the Cardano team has promised, they’ve delivered, in one way or other. The 1T evaluation is conservative IMO

80T is insanity in today’s inflation adjusted value

Unless you are including assets that are using blockchain as a vehicle. but then again, it isnt crypto but the asset that holds the value.

1 Like

What’s recorded is measurable today. If I’m understanding correct, 3 billion people/businesses are to come online who have never been, over a longer arch of time. Surely, the sum value of which should have a major impact on the Cardano market cap.

4 Likes

I would argue that crypto itself does have intrinsic value beyond what other tangible assets might be represented by the crypto ( like in a smart contract ). What is the intrinsic value of using VISA or MasterCard’s business to a merchant? They pay fees to allow their customers to use a convenient electronic payment method through a trusted intermediary. The card companies charge this fee to process the transaction. The interest and fees they may collect from the purchaser are a different business function of lending and managing risk. These lending and risk management functions are not precluded from being utilized by cryptos any more than they are by the conventional banking business of credit card companies. Cryptos can electronically exchange value without trust required between the sender and recipient. That has has much and under the right circumstances more value to both parties than the purchaser to card company to merchant exchange method which accounts for trillions of dollars of value every year. But as in most things there are tradeoffs.

1 Like

The challenge to this proposition is that it’s based in speculation. The value of ADA is going to be much like that of XRP and XLM. Both have far too many tokens available to the market both allow other tokens to do commerce across their platforms for excessively low prices. The volume used in commercial purposes is so low that the only place significant activity can be expected is on trading platforms.

People seem to miss the simple power of one aspect of Bitcoin and it’s price. The number of tokens is relegated to the millions and not the billions. Other coins that compare to Cardano also have billions of coins. Their early expectations of being used by Amazon and Walmart, Alibaba, Facebook, E-bay and others has proven to be and absolute error in their early understanding and hopes for the use of their tokens.

According to Charles Hoskins the use of volatile tokens is unacceptable for retail commerce and even if used in major transactions the volatility is a problem financial markets will not accept. Hoskins himself has said he wants to see a stable coin forked into Cardano. So will our hundreds of billions of tokens ever gain in value significantly? Under current circumstances based on real life histories of Lumens XLM and Ripple XRP it is unlikely. Note also the experience of the tokens being added to Coinbase. A few days of increase and then the price collapses. Does this give one confidence? No! The market is down broadly and every token has some kind of tie to Bitcoin. The attachment is either a pairing or simply association.

Now that I have disclosed the weaknesses in our expectation for valuation lets take a look at the other side briefly. Once Bitcoin gains favor again money will pour back into the markets and inflate every good and bad coin on the trading platforms. We will see increases but the time of the massive price increases for most token’s is likely to be over. I believe only the tokens with use like BAT as one example among several, will be the real winners. If impressions can be trusted then my impression is that there will not be a decoupling from Bitcoin for 2 to 3 years.

Hi, one important aspect of smart contract based systems like Cardano is that the tokens are used as gas for the smart contracts in addition to currency. Also as Cardano is a POS (proof of Stake) style coin and the coins themselves are used to validate the chain and the people who hold those coins get a reward. One of the main missions of Cardano is to bring financial services, identity, and property rights to the billions of people around the globe who don’t have access to those services now. It will take some time but it will be fun to watch and hopefully our coins will gain more value as time goes on. Welcome to the forum btw.

Now we can hope only. Traders may be safe. But people like me has already lost all savings.

I hope with you my friend.