The Shelley hard fork: all you need to know

I did. It just not easily accessible. Hence why I asked the question to determine if I need to make prior arrangements.

what happens if someone registers a phishing link in stake pool manifest

1 Like

So the ITN rewards will be redeemed after the 3rd, and there’s no timeline involved?

1 Like

Unsure how to transfer my stakepool operator rewards to new Shelly Block given I do not have recovery words just my private key to my pool. I shut down my ITN pool Weeks ago.

HI. I wonder if you send this for technical support you’ll get a quick(er) response/help? Not sure, but worth trying.

I’ve the same problem, I only have the private key, on pooltool there was a banner saying that there was a cntool.sh update that permits to get itn reward, but after update I cannot see any menu voice to do that.
Someone has more information about this?

You’re not crazy. Just so I can clarify the details:

I had a Yoroi paper wallet which was included in the ITN snapshot on November 29th 2019.

As you can if was definitely included in the snapshot:

The Yoroi paper wallet is 21 words, combined with a password (the wallet is seeded from the combination of words and password with this type of wallet). The rewards wallet for the ITN (the Shelley wallet) is derived from the same recovery words and password - it is not separate.

This type of wallet is not redeemable in Daedalus.

I’ve only managed to recover the Byron wallet in the latest Yoroi Shelley release version (3.1.0). There seems to be a problem recovering the Shelley wallet. There’s a missing era selection window. See github issue I created: https://github.com/Emurgo/yoroi-frontend/issues/1647

1 Like

It was pushed back to 8/12 due to a bug that prevented 1/3 of pools from being visible in Daedalus. Although the patch was supposed to fix these missing entries I still have about the same as I did before the update. Makes me wonder if it was worth pushing it back for a handful of pools.

Makes pool operators who had their stuff together on time and stayed up days to get the pools running on launch day waste their time. I have read many posts, slacks and watched videos from pool operators who feel let down. I just want to get the ball rolling after all this time like most of you and watch the price go up for once this month and not come crashing down.

Epoch is a 5 day interval, as for the delay everyone had their pools ready it was a bug in the software and nothing to do with pool operators.

The following may be of some interest.

Thx :vulcan_salute:

Please follow the next instructions to redeem ITN rewards for the stake pool operators:

https://cardano-community.github.io/guild-operators/#/Build/node-cli
https://cardano-community.github.io/guild-operators/#/Scripts/itnrewards

1 Like

Hey we’re you answered because I am facing the same challange

Did you let Daedalus sync to 100% before creating a new wallet?

@zyroxa I can’t recall, i was very new to crypto. It’s my first time buying crypto and my first time staking. To be honest
to you most probably i did not let it sync to 100%.

Do you have any suggestions that i can try to resolve the matter

You’d better make a new thread where you explain whats your problem. Im sure there will be some nice people helping you :slight_smile: because i dont really understand what you need.

Cheers

1 Like