Transaction error when trying to register stake address

Anyone know how to remedy this error?
Command failed: transaction submit Error: Error while submitting tx: ShelleyTxValidationError ShelleyBasedEraAlonzo (ApplyTxError [UtxowFailure (WrappedShelleyEraFailure (UtxoFailure (ValueNotConservedUTxO (Value 511147635 (fromList [])) (Value 513505389 (fromList []))))),UtxowFailure (WrappedShelleyEraFailure (UtxoFailure (OutsideValidityIntervalUTxO (ValidityInterval {invalidBefore = SNothing, invalidHereafter = SJust (SlotNo 53144596)}) (SlotNo 53200680))))])

I’m trying to fund via the mnemonic method mentioned in coin cashew from yoroi. I only sent a portion of the wallet’s total funds to the payment.addr do I need to send all?

edit: did I somehow already pay the 2 ada registration fee and that is why it is throwing this error?

Your output is 2.357754 ADA too high. Seems like you did not calculate the output correctly. Hard to tell without seeing your build or build-raw command.

not sure why that is though. my txOut is 508968758 and fee is 178877 and build command is cardano-cli transaction build-raw \ ${tx_in} \ --tx-out $(cat payment.addr)+${txOut} \ --invalid-hereafter $(( ${currentSlot} + 10000)) \ --fee ${fee} \ --certificate-file stake.cert \ --out-file tx.raw

That fits neither of the two values in the error message. Are you sure, you are signing/submitting the correct file?

I’ve deleted tx.raw and rebuilt it several times. What’s odd though is that even when I change parameters the tx.raw cboHex hash doesn’t change

edit: I am using 1.33, are there any known issues with the latest release?