Transfer Rewards to Wallet

I see the rewards and they have not been withdrawn.

I also see another problem, I can’t find the public key of one of my wallets on explorer.cardano.org, just using one of the addresses.
In the same wallet, unfortunately I didn’t save the stake key, so I can’t search that…

Small update, with just one of the addresses of these wallets I can get the entire wallet history on cardanoscan.io, I can also see the reward available, but I’m not able to find the way to withdraw.

A way to withdraw the rewards … restore the dardalus wallet in yoroi

Install yoroi extension on chrome, go to add wallet (shelley era) - restore - insert the 24 seed words wallet name and spending password

Then go to delegation center and withdraw the rewards; after u can delete the wallet from yoroi

I need to change wallet basically… It’s not something so quick to do, I need to be careful in the change.

Is this a known issue?

Just looking other cryptos, I think there is also a fee to claim the reward.

I have a question, will the next epoch consider my rewards as well?
Or I need to withdraw the rewards for compounding interest?

I’m very long term on Cardano, I don’t actually need to cash out, I just want to make sure that the compounding interest will go through.
It will be nice to avoid this wallet restore and change operation.

The rewards will be added automatically to the active stake (after 2 snapshots), no need to withdraw them

1 Like

Do you mean wallet instead of stake?

Thank you anyway :pray:t2:

Nope, the rewards will be added automatically to the stake balance

I’m not sure if the stake balance belongs to my wallet, but for compounding interest, I think they have to be in my wallet.

Check the wallet address on cardanoscan.io and u will see the total balance which include also the rewards

Isn’t it true that rewards are managed by the blockchain automatically and not by stakepools? I think that this idea of stakepools “deviating” or “sending” rewards to the wallets is misleading.

Isn’t it true that rewards are managed by the blockchain automatically and not by stakepools?

Is it, but I as a pool operator can decide how much rewards will go to delegators…

If for example I will set the margin to 100% my pool will take all rewards and delegators nothing

1 Like

True, those are pool configs. One may check them out easy, just like pool saturation levels wich also mess with rewards expectations. But that’s it.