What do you think the 2018 USD low will be for ADA?

Whats is the 4k mark you mentioned to stop mining? Ppl mined it all along way below 4k.

That cup is a great dad, kids went on to become fine China.

2 Likes

Appears buy at 12 sell at 14. I have now made my initial stake. Thanks all.

Low will be 0.12 roughly. I model some instances to go as low as 8 but for me the buy is in at 0.14 since 0.12 is a 50% shot on my model. I’m thinking now is a good buy…I think oversold. This is not financial advice, just my opinion.

I’m taking 6 cents for a low. There’s a long road ahead.

My model right now is .08 USD for 2018 somewhere out there in the next 45-60 days, then I expect a huge bounce.

8 cents is pretty tasty to me

i dont think we will drop below .10cents usd and i beleive come December we will be at $1 atleast!

my math model told me $0.026 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

haha…i was just being positive…if i did the math like you, i would probally come up with around the same number lol

Great mathematical ability.(Taught by the P.E. teacher aha…:joy:)

I really don’t want the price becomes so low, because I bought too much already. But sadly, $0.026 is still 10x of the ICO price, which is 0.0024 :pensive:

1 Like

Lets be positive! Theres only around 143 days left in 2018, but countless days in future!

I’m ok with being positive the rest of the year

7 or 8 cents?

And people will be amazed that they didn’t buy, even though they could have.

1 Like

So, lets see who’s still in the game as of today:

5 Likes

Uh I called .12 and was correct. I then called for the low of .08 so I don’t see why I am out. Please reread my post. Thanks.

1 Like

Well, the game is "What do you think the 2018 USD low will be for ADA? " But, I’ll grant your do-over at $.08.

Well, does that mean he who says **$ 0 ** wins over all others?

My first call at .08 on a revised model after a BTC analysis.