Why threads are showing “Closing in 5 hours”?

To me this is a lot like someone who kills a bunch of people before they commit suicide. For goodness sake if you leave just leave.

1 Like

I work in a medical field with people who live on borrowed time. I’m well versed in conflict resolution, have taken plenty of training courses. I will continue to do my best.

3 Likes

CardaNostrADAmus is/was not a benefit to this community. He’s quick to anger and resorts to personal attacks.

1 Like

I think he has been abused & insulted in the past too many times.

I don’t know his full story, but what I have seen was by far better then many vocal people have shown here. Did you listen to his videos?

Sure his language was harsh, but that’s maybe a way he tried to shout out loud, to express things he had to say. I don’t think this is how he started, the environment might have made him to go hard with language. There are lot of unfair & unjust actions happening, lot of personal insults and you just break and can’t stand to be gentle after some time …

But if you don’t get stuck on the language you could clearly see he put in a lot of effort and he had really unique creativity and strong passion.

No one can make such statements if someone is a benefit or not to the Community. Cardano is for all, for everyone and doesn’t belong to anyone. Decentralized.

1 Like

If you would have been privy to our exchanges you would see for yourself how unstable he is.

We’re all friends here. Let’s just take a deep breath. No reason to perpetuate the cycle.

3 Likes

Especially when Charles runs his mouth on Twitter and they are removing member posts here? Mod, At least follow @Mihori suggestion.

3 Likes

Charles would have been banned on this forum long time ago if he had an anonymous account.

@Zenman Close. I’m more like a dynamite - can help you build railroads but don’t play with fire around me. Can’t help my brain is wired this way.

1 Like