Willing to go through hell with you

On September 12, 2018 an interview of Charles Hoskinson will be available:

In a clip Charles had this to say, which caught my attention:
“You have to have a group of people that are willing to go through hell with you.”

(Side note, why oh why does everyone keep using a centralized platform to post videos on decentralization…)

1 Like

(Side note, why oh why does everyone keep using a centralized platform to post videos on decentralization)

Good one @Jotunn … I guess there is not other way!!! That’s why we need CARDANO ADA!

2 Likes

Because distributing video across a chain would be incredible ineffective? Some things are better left centralized.

A central repository of truth is never a good idea.
Advances are being made daily, for files we have IPFS and Tor for instance.

ooni-header-mascot
See, ooni for a big picture view of global observation network for detecting censorship, surveillance and traffic manipulation on the internet.

I don’t want to get off topic this post is about an interview with Charles Hoskinson if you want one on why the future is not going to be centralized open up another post.

Cheers,

2 Likes

Fair enough. But not sure I would call youtube a repository of truth… :slight_smile: In any case looking forward to the interview.

2 Likes

I like being in Cardano hell. It’s so warm.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

What? You mean all those gold digger pranks were fake? How dare you burst my bubble like that.

2 Likes

Strong words like ‘never’… careful there :slight_smile:

What also becomes exponentially more difficult the greater the decentralization is holding people to account and responsible for their actions.

2 Likes

Are you a teacher? I remember I had one, who would stop lecturing and write that word on the board whenever someone used it, I can still hear those sighs of pain as we all hit that chalk wall en mass.

Thanks for the memory @MartinMKD

1 Like