Yoroi Keywords needed when using Trezor

Hi- Looking at some posts where 15 keywords are described to transfer a Yoroi from one PC to another. I set Yoroi up in July 2021 and connected it to my Tezor-T. At the time- Yoroi did not provide keywords (I have my trezor 12 keywords and have it connected to Yoroi. Questions I have

1. Can I transfer my Yoroi between PCs w/o Yoroi specific keywords since I have ADA on my Trezor-T? If so how?
    2, If #1 is a no. I plan to unstake my ADA, transfer my ADA to Coinbase and start over. Is this the best plan?

I don’t plan to do anything until the Alonzo Hard Fork issues settle down.

Thanks!

Can u be more specific?

Aaa u will want to restore the yoroi wallet on another PC?
Yes u can, just install yoroi browser extension and:

• open yoroi
  • add wallet (shelley era)
  • connect trezor

Thanks- My specific question revolves around unique key phrases for Yoroi- ADA. I was not presented with them when making my Yoroi wallet in July 2021 and then connecting Yoroi to my Trezor-T but did recently open a ERGO wallet recently where there was key phrases provided and I did not connect that to my Trezor-T. For ERGO it appeared that I got key phrases whether I wanted them or not and I am worried I will run into issues after Alonzo HF or may even have issues now that i need to rectify. I can see my ADA currently in Yoroi and that is connected to my Trezor-T

I plan to migrate to a new PC over next couple months and don’t want to lose ADA on Yoroi- or if my PC crashes

Thanks!

1 Like