Yoroi v1.10 - issue installing onto Chromium

Chromium didn’t seem to update my mainnet Yoroi to v1.10 so I removed older version of extension and attempted at downloading the latest release v1.10 from Chrome store and I keep getting error stating the following “ffnbelfdoeiohenkjibnmadjiehjhajb_2259.crx Failed insufficient permissions”. I have tried restarting browser, clearing cache and re-installation of extension but I still get same issue. Yoroi (mainnet) was working correctly previously.

Chromium Version 81.0.4044.122 (Official Build) snap (64-bit)
Ubuntu 19.10 (64 bit)
Chrome store link

Strange, I’ve never heard of this. Perhaps you’re on a corporate domain where the IT team setup your browser to not be allowed to download browser extensions?

Hi @SebastienGllmt ,no it’s a personal computer, no corporate domains or vpn’s, proxies nothing. It was working last week perfectly. I also checked my “testnet Yoroi” ext. v2.65 and it’s given me error. See image attached.

@SebastienGllmt Both Yoroi mainnet v1.10.1 and testnet 2.7.7 all working again now as expected. Issues seem to have got resolved, either due to updates to Chromium extensions, browser or simply a machine restart.

Browser: Chromium Version 81.0.4044.129 (Official Build) snap (64-bit)