Yoroi wallet: “Due to protocol update, the rewards are being recalculated”

If u see the balance 0 on adalite.io then sorry for you but u have other issues … not a yoroi issue … you have an issue with your wallet

I think Alonso fails and they stolen all our coins. I can’t do anything in my pool. [ATA2] Austrália. It’s very strange. I don’t trust anymore in ADA cardano.

I think Alonso fails and they stolen all our coins. I can’t do anything in my pool. [ATA2] Austrália. It’s very strange. I don’t trust anymore in ADA cardano.

I think Alonso fails and they stolen all our coins. I can’t do anything in my pool. [ATA2] Austrália. It’s very strange. I don’t trust anymore in ADA cardan …

ok. thanks.

Your coins are on the blockchain and cannot be stolen by anyone who does not have the seed phrase.

1 Like

ok. I understand. But everybody is angry with those inssues.

Track the wallet on cardanoscan.io

Daedalus/yoroi or adalite are just an interface to access the wallet and the funds :wink:

Hi!

If someone has a problem with his wallet what to do?. The only solution is to use the seed phrase?

i think in my case it’s a problem of Yoroi, but I’ve to know more.

Uffffffffff!

Hello guys,
any information when that problem with the rewards in Yoroi will be fixed?No fixed since weeks…
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi!

Finally I’ve solved the issue. I didn’t choose Cardano app. In this way Ledger device wasn’t in Waiting for commands… mode

Perhaps it’s because of I didn’t use the device. I only hold ADA.

Today I’ve withdrawn my rewards.

I’m very grateful.

Thank you very much.