Accessing blockchain from Android iOS code

Can someone point me in the right direction for how to access the block chain from Android or iOS code? I want to integrate my native apps to be able to create and transfer NFTs as well as interact with a wallet. I notice the RUST project under way, is this the way forward?

I am also interested in this kind of integration.

I have been working on this and have been trying to create a react native setup (which I am new at) that utilises blockfrost and the @emurgo/react-native-haskell-shelley library. I have managed to interact with blockfrost successfully, however I couldn’t get the blockfrost-js to work due to problems with fs and path which aren’t available on react-native. I think this could be fixed using rn-nodeify but I gave up and used direct Fetch http requests instead.
I am having trouble getting the react-native-haskell-shelley to build as I run up against the following error when building.

“Task with name ‘cargoBuild’ not found in project ‘:@emurgo_react-native-haskell-shelley’”
Which seems to be from the android build.gradle line “tasks[“generate${productFlavor}${buildType}Assets”].dependsOn(tasks[“cargoBuild”])”

Im out of my depth here, and wondering if someone can point me in the right direction?

Here is my full stack trace

Davids-MacBook-Air-2:CardanoTest davidbell$ npx react-native run-android

info Running jetifier to migrate libraries to AndroidX. You can disable it using “–no-jetifier” flag.

Jetifier found 881 file(s) to forward-jetify. Using 4 workers…

info JS server already running.

info Installing the app…

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 7.0.

Use ‘–warning-mode all’ to show the individual deprecation warnings.

See Command-Line Interface

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:

A problem occurred configuring project ‘:@emurgo_react-native-haskell-shelley’.

Failed to notify project evaluation listener.

NDK is not installed

Task with name ‘cargoBuild’ not found in project ‘:@emurgo_react-native-haskell-shelley’.

• Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

BUILD FAILED in 2s

error Failed to install the app. Make sure you have the Android development environment set up: Setting up the development environment · React Native.

Error: Command failed: ./gradlew app:installDebug -PreactNativeDevServerPort=8081

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:

A problem occurred configuring project ‘:@emurgo_react-native-haskell-shelley’.

Failed to notify project evaluation listener.

NDK is not installed

Task with name ‘cargoBuild’ not found in project ‘:@emurgo_react-native-haskell-shelley’.

• Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

BUILD FAILED in 2s

at makeError (/Users/davidbell/Workspace/rn/CardanoTest/node_modules/execa/index.js:174:9)

at /Users/davidbell/Workspace/rn/CardanoTest/node_modules/execa/index.js:278:16

at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5)

at async runOnAllDevices (/Users/davidbell/Workspace/rn/CardanoTest/node_modules/@react-native-community/cli-platform-android/build/commands/runAndroid/runOnAllDevices.js:106:5)

at async Command.handleAction (/Users/davidbell/Workspace/rn/CardanoTest/node_modules/@react-native-community/cli/build/index.js:186:9)

The Registration microservice is used to create a user or update the user’s steps. When the blockchain network enrolls a user, this service uses the user ID assigned by the blockchain network.

www.tellpopeyes.com

Modern development requires scalability, resiliency, and good management, and that’s why we chose to use Kubernetes for our Android app’s backend. We chose to use Hyperledger Fabric to enable the app with blockchain capabilities

www.talktowendys.com

Yes i have the same issue, can anyone fix it?