Automatic NFT distribution on a website?

Hey guys, I’ve seen several sites now (unsigs, spacebudz, and others) that have a system in which you send ada to an address, something happens behind the scenes, then you get sent back an NFT and 2 ADA to cover the native token sending fee. I’m trying to create my own series of cardano NFTs, but I don’t know how that system works under the hood. Does anyone have any resources, documentation, or tips on how to do so? Thank you!

Have you already seen this?

3 Likes

We are using a faucet like you mention to raise funds for our hackathon prizepool, you can see it here Open Source Experiential Learning​ - ADA MakerSpace and get a Contributor Coin ($CTC) from using it. If interested you can hire ADA MakerSpace to setup and run a faucet for you.

2 Likes

I released an example on github, we used it to host a number of automatic distribution events. I’m happy to help you if you prefer to have us host it for you.

1 Like

Here is Haskell code that watches transactions involving a payment token at an address, and then mints new tokens in return. (Sorry it’s not thoroughly documented quite yet.)

2 Likes

Very nice! Do you know who is already using this? Shall we introduce it in the developer portal?

Watching a particular wallet address is definitely a big part of the solution.

We show this in the developer portal for languages like Javascript, Typescript, Python and C#:

2 Likes

Thank you! This is what I’m looking for