Date: Sunday, 17 December 2023
Purpose of this event:
- Building Cardano Developers Community in Indonesia
- Sharing knowledge & discussion about documentation and open-source tools for developers
- Answering questions related to Cardano blockchain
Host & Speakers:
Total registered participants: 34 registrants
Event posted in Cardano Spot apps
Video recording can be watched in Komunitas Cardano Indonesia YouTube Channel , see below:
We hosted this event to start building Cardano Developers Community in Indonesia. Our goal is to gather developers that are interested to learn on building dApps or smart contract in Cardano blockchain.
Our event was posted also in Cardano Spot apps, as EMURGO Media does collaboration with us to host this event. We use their Cardano Spot apps to do live streaming this session.
In the first hour, @Valdryan_Ivandito presented topic about how to setup coding environment, starting from installing VSCode + Node.js installation + NVM setup. Then he continued to explain about Mesh.js and on how to use “Wallet Hook” from this open-source library.
Then in the 2nd session, I explained about Atala PRISM and also self-sovereign identity (SSI) and decentralized identifiers (DID). And give some introduction about Cardano Developer Portal.
We covered these topics during the event:
- Cardano Spot from EMURGO Media
- Introduction about Cardano Developer Portal
- Introduction about Atala PRISM
- Self-sovereign identity (SSI) & decentralized identifiers (DID)
- Setup VS Code, Node.js, Mesh.js
- Deeper discussion about Wallet Hook from Mesh.js (https://meshjs.dev/)
See you again in the 3rd Meetup in January 2024. Please do check Meetup group below for the next event