CNFTs with smart contracts

Awesome resources @bwbush thank you for sharing! I’m going to move in that direction of using SC for NFTs also @Tam_Edward , just focused on the auction contract atm, then looking into an easy way for anyone to interact with it, possibly create a web wallet, although that may be too involved of an undertaking and I’m splitting my focus between coding and co-creating the CypherMonks series, which is more than NFTs, so a lot of story telling and community building, wherein the coding is secondary in my task lineup.

On that note, I thought I saw somewhere that Nami was working on or had some integration similar to metamask, where it can interact with sites that have the proper code and interface? That or something like MyEtherWallet and how it allows interacting with eth smart contracts, is what I’m going for to make smart contract auctions on our site very seamless…albeit still necessitating a level of trust.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @bwbush for these resources!!

1 Like

@artistulla Your commitment and focus inspires me a lot. Keep going!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I have no lack of gumption.

1 Like

btw got this repo updated a bit

1 Like

@artistulla Your simplified code repos have helped quite a bit, much appreciated.

1 Like

I’m so glad to hear that! I feel bad that I’ve not been able to update the scripts further for more usefulness eeek, but plan to soon.

1 Like