Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹

Greetings from Wales :black_flag:๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ

5 Likes

Welcome @Flintstone!

1 Like

Welcome to the community! How did you decide on such a moniker? Lol, is it something you have used on other social outlets?

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, itโ€™s a name I use on Twitter and over at XRP Chat. Iโ€™ve always spoke highly of Cardano over there :wink:

I found my way into Crypto back in Nov 2017 and soon realised that there was more than BTC, LTC and ETH. Ripple, Cardano and IOTA stood out to me after a bit of research.

Iโ€™m definitely a speculator. Iโ€™m no coder. Iโ€™ve tried to force an interest playing with Scratch and Iโ€™ve dabbled with offline transactions and vanity wallets with Ripple API on Node, but the fun is just not there. Iโ€™m more of a birdhouse from driftwood kind of guy. My hands are more intelligent than my head.

Hi, if youโ€™re on Telegram you might be interested in https://t.me/CardanoUK.

1 Like

I understand, I used to make pretty sweet furniture pieces made of pallets, i love building with my hands, I hope to get the chance to return to it, as it is I do build infrastructure in the U.S. without using my hands much anymore, but honestly keyboard time kicks my a## so I have a hard time exploring new possibilities online, Iโ€™m just glad Iohk is doing all the heavy lifting for Cardano.

1 Like

Welcome @Flintstone !

1 Like

I love pallet projects. Iโ€™ve made decking, planters, a shed and a fence. Wilma draws a line at the door threshold though. No pallets inside! A pallet bed would last a lifetime :smile:

1 Like