How to Buy Cardano (ADA) With Debit Card?

Hi, Dear Comunity Today I knew About the Cardano official forum, I Would like to invest in cardano Cryptocurrency But I never found any option buy cardano direct with Credit and Debit Card.

Hi @ZafarYaqoob
I don’t think that’s possible right now.
You have to buy BTC/ETH and buy ADA on one of these exchanges:

2 Likes

Actually, you can use credit card to buy ADA directly. The service is available at Coinmama.com. There is a post already: Now you can buy ADA from Coinmama Exchange.

Be aware that Coinmama price is always higher than what is listed in Coinmarketcap.com since the Exchange applies a fee. Eg. For the time being, coinmarket price is $0.39 while it is $0.41 on Coinmama. This is not included an extra fee of 5% for the order amount. When you make an order, the final amount will be shown before finalising.

The choice is yours.

1 Like

Hi, thank you takbeatles for sharing The Coinmama Platform No problume to pay some extra money becuase If I buy first Bitcoin and then Exchange Bitcoin to Cardano cryptocurrency so that also make me confuse so I deside to Buy Cardano at Coinmama and I also found an article about buy & sell cardano Here: https://coinkir.com/buy-cardano-ada/

Hi,

Also try Abra. They accept American Express and up to $1000 a month. Coinmama doesnt work in Washington