ChatGPT has taken the world by storm. Within 5 days, 1 million users had tried the app. In two months, it had more than 100 million users. That’s a new world record for how quickly people adopted the service. 13 million people use the app every day. Converted to TPS, that would be 150. AI is used by about 50 times more people per day than Bitcoin. New startups are emerging literally every day and want to use AI for their business. It is almost certain that AI will change the world within the next decade. Wait, didn’t they say the same thing about blockchain? Why is blockchain adoption so slow compared to ChatGPT? If you look into history, you will find that AI and blockchain have roots in the distant past. Cardano can be considered a publicly available solution, with decades of development behind each technology that is used. It’s good to know that if a killer application emerges, the world can adopt it very quickly. Just as AI is celebrating mass success with ChatGPT, the blockchain industry is sure to succeed. We just need to keep on developing technology and finding applications. Come see what AI and blockchain have in common in terms of technology development and what that could mean for Cardano.
- People believe that the history of blockchain projects dates back to the time of their launch. These projects use technologies that are much older.
- The AI industry had to go through an “AI winter” lasting more than a decade. The blockchain industry may experience a “crypto winter” before it succeeds.
- The evolution of the blockchain industry has certainly not stopped with the launch of Bitcoin. Smart contracts, tokenization, PoS, and decentralized governance are all things that came after Bitcoin.
- We are waiting for ChatGPT of the blockchain industry.
- Bitcoin is not the first attempt to create a cryptocurrency. It’s hard to imagine it being the last possible attempt.
- The idea of a decentralized global computer is sound and if Cardano fails people will make another attempt. But Cardano is still at the beginning, so it’s a successful project so far.
This article was prepared by Cardanians with support from Cexplorer.
Read the article: https://cexplorer.io/article/how-to-perceive-the-success-of-chatgpt-in-the-context-of-cardano