Newbie to the Crypto World

Hi guys, just thought I would drop in and introduce myself. I am what you would call a complete novice when it comes to my knowledge of Crypto currencies. I have been doing loads of reading and watching as many videos as I can (especially related to Cardano) looking forward to learning in the coming months.

4 Likes

Welcome to our community @Ricardo !

You just made the first step to change your status from beeing a “novice” to a pro :smiley:

If you need help or if you have any questions, fee free to ask here!

Cheers

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m in a similar boat, a fascinating world it is. :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome!!! I am also new to the community and I wish I would have found Cardano when I 1st got into crypto. Any questions let me know

3 Likes

Welcome! I also find crypto to be fascinating as it has elements of economics, game theory, cryptography, computer science, and political philosophy. Probably a few more things that I can’t think of right now.

2 Likes

Welcome, Ricardo!

I’ve recently written a few articles about Cardano to help folks that are new to the project get up to speed. Check them out here.

I recommend starting at the bottom and working your way up. Please let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

2 Likes

Cheers CardanoDan, I will check out the articles.

1 Like

Welcome to the communityđź––

1 Like