RavenDEX

Be very cautious with every investment and do your own research but please don’t list people as bad or suspicious based on where they live or what nationality they are. There are frauds in every country as there are good, honest, hard-working people in every country too.

2 Likes

NO code on github, never heard of since three weeks ago, only some marketing posts, No TEAM , just one obscure Linkedin account from NIGERIA. Arrogant mods on telegram. Funds go to a private ADA account with a promise to send their coin back…

OPEN your eyes and stop being politically correct… IF it walks , talks and wags like a duck , it’s probably a duck…

4 Likes

Hello all this looks like Plutuswap which is a scam almost everything is the same… Just send your ada and stuff like that. I have burned myself on that project so this is a big no no. You must unveil your team, there is no support from iohk or emurgo which legit projects have. Ama does not prove anything nor your cute demo.

Worst of all I saw this on Cointelegraph!

I read their white paper and noticed no team information. I joined their Telegram to get more information. They flat out told me that they are not going to reveal their team. Ok. Can you at least list the team’s experience without revealing their identity? Again, they said no. Now, all my comments and questions in their Telegram channel have been deleted. Transparency and anonymity are two different things. These guys are intentionally confusing the two. I have twitted about it to warn people to do their research before handing out Ada in pre-sale.

3 Likes

This is google suggestion today

[Utoday news about RavenDex
Link removed by @napoles]

I am very disappointed that people write about project. Can someone from iohk or emurgo comment on this matter I have already burned myself on Plutuswap scam

1 Like

I got that on my Google cards this morning too, couldn’t believe it

Very bad for Cardano community. I do not understand why and how big media outlets write about this stuff. Inexperienced users will be tricked with ease. Someone should take proper actions against this type of stuff. It is complete different story when people stumble upon scam on forums, telegram groups etc.

1 Like

Its lazy journalism…no independent research…just copy, change slightly, and paste.
These journals need prosecuting for pushing yet another Nigerian scam.

1 Like

Fake Account Yannick ?

@Zendesigner

It is not, I have verified it and it appears to be a genuine account.

Hello and welcome @anon42391235,

Could you please give more details about your claim? @Brainslay has made three interesting points.

yeah , ok,

so from looking up your name i assume you are a canadian developer. Can you please that tell us how you have come to that conclusion ? As there is nothing of their code on Github?

Cheers
Zen

still a scam for me :thinking:

How come this scam is still on the news sites?

https://www.scamdoc.com/view/674822

cause most news sites are stupid bots copying things from each other… that’s the crux of their scam. they just pay for some news releases and it get’s copied all over the place, people think oh it’s in the media it’s safe… No it’s not.

I just Don’t understand how yahoo finance is on in this, we know the media can be bought, but yahoo finance at least has some reputation in the business world, surely they could get in some serious trouble if this was to be a multi million dollar scam, and surely they haven’t stooped so low to promoting blatant scams. disappointing to see you can’t even trust the most vouched of media sources. I feel naive saying this but if you can’t trust nobody, what kind of world are we living in

1 Like

REPOST FROM ANOTHER THREAD

Big dog ada 11/16/2021 at 03:43 AM

I received the RAVE token, but it’s essentially useless, they haven’t released any platforms to swap or exchange it, the dude who reply’s to me on email seems like I’m talking to a normal dude, not someone who’s meant to be head of crypto project, guy redirects when I ask him directly, I’ve written it off was just a stupid loss, was out of my usual comfort zone and took a bit of a gamble and quickly learned why I invest, just irritating major media outlets like yahoo finance ( the site I originally found about ravendex ) are promoting it like it’s trying to lead in blockchain technology using the cardarno network and I’m a huge ada community member, so I was excited to see a new coin for the ada space, so big fuck you to big media, they line they pockets with a lil bread that’s not worth any where the trusting investors thousands if not millions lost. Fuck big media.

1 Like

This is outrageous. Its a scam.

Many of those are simply press releases that are automatically picked up and published. The Press release feeds are rarely filtered. Hence things like this can flow through.

I, can write a press release, push it through the various channels and if one or two smaller news sites pick it up, the others usually will too.

I got many articles published on Yahoo and other prominent websites. Costs around $300USD to do.