Steps for 1.26.1 (non CNTOOLS , Coincashew users)

Now looks like is synced. In first moment and after 1 minute is again shows syncing 100.00%
Screenshot 2021-04-11 at 20.28.04

Screenshot 2021-04-11 at 20.30.56

Try to download the glive again… it looks like the node loss the connectivity … how is the internet ?

1 Like

It looks like something is barely keeping up. Either the connection Node <–> Relay as @Alexd1985 suggested or the relay itself. I used to have similar happening on one of my relays with 1.25.1 CPU was barely cutting it, gLive showed “syncing 100%” all the time, but I had TX increasing though.

1 Like

It’s hosted in DigitalOcean. I don’t think the internet is the problem.

But the relay doesn’t have the same issue, right?
And u said this issue started after u deleted the db?

1 Like

Yes, the relay works normally.
Yes, the problem with syncing starts after db deletion. But I deleted the db because BP node didn’t have TX’s processed incrementation in (gLiveView) and Peers has not exposed in (Grafana). BP node has only IN peer, but not out. I tried everything without db reset.

Somehow ur IP changed? Can u check?

I just checked and there is no change in the IP. The only change that I have made was to update the relay and BP node to 1.26.1. First, I built binaries with the old versions of GHC and Cabal. After that I updated GHC to 8.10.4 and Cabal to 3.4.0.0 and then the problem started.

Then try to downgrade ghc and cabal

1 Like

Thanks for your time.
Ok, did you know how to do that, because I searched on the internet and didn’t found a clear way?

As one last thing I’d do before downgrading ghc, cabal and rebuilding. Copy the cardano-node executable from relay to bp.

1 Like

I am having trouble with the cabal build step for both cardano-node and cardano-cli. in both cases dependencies do not exist. example re cardano-cli:

Configuring library for distributive-0.6.2.1…
cabal: The following package dependencies were requested
–dependency=‘tagged=tagged-0.8.6.1-70cc2d2bc355253a90e391c971cde5870aa7c58bb15fafafa648420ed0bd7e19’
however the given installed package instance does not exist.

Hey can anyone help me with resolving the dependency errors i get when trying to build cardano-cli and cardano-node?

Is the same.

Can you provide more information?

whats your ENV file look like?/

Heres mine:

HI. Thanks for helping me out. Here are the lines in mine:

I used to have a lot of problems until I made my ENV like mine above. No guides really say to do it, but I got a lot of help on the forums. And it seems a good idea to make sure you have the correct path ways to everything important like CLI, db/socket,etc

I made the updates. 1.25.1 still ok after changes. The I tried to build 1.26.1 cardano.cli again and I still get the same issues with multiple missing dependencies that do not exist.

yes it is, because this is the node build number for 1.26.1 that is used in other scripts too