Steps for 1.26.1 (non CNTOOLS , Coincashew users)

sudo systemctl status prometheus-node-exporter.service

it is running right? I have no ideea why only the producer not exporting the metric

But u can try to reinsatll prometheus

Ok, thanks for the help.
I will try to reinstall prometheus and if it does not solve the problem, I will reinstall everything. :smiley: My pool is small and it will not be scheduled for slot leader anyway.
The whole idea of this is to make sure that the pool is working properly, so what are the necessary metrics to keep eye on?

KES
Peers
slotnumber

U donā€™t have to rebuild everythingā€¦ u can downgrade anytime to cabal 3.2.0 and ghc 8.10.2

1 Like

I have some updates about my pool, I deleted db and let it sync againā€¦ Not node stays at 100% syncingā€¦
I read that if i disable traceMempool will help but didnā€™t.

What is the node uptime? Still 100% syncing?

Itā€™s about 10 hours, Linux time is update, and I donā€™t know what is wrong.

Can u show me the glive output?
Andā€¦ why did u deleted the DB?

go to logs and check the last slotsā€¦

cd $CNODE_HOME/logs

ls -l
cat node0ā€¦ I thinkā€¦ and check the last slotsā€¦
perhaps now it will needs time to donwload again all the dbā€¦ which will take more hours

1 Like

Iā€™m not at pc right now, I will leave it just a few hours more sync. And will show you logs tonight

1 Like

Hello @toome123,
you have also primitive ways to check the sync process.
In your db/immutable folder there are tripplets of files named by numbers from 00000 to - at the time of writing 01228 with extensions .primary .secondary and .chunk. Compare your highest number to estimate how far is your syncing process.
Next indicator is the processor usage. Syncing is a single thread that 100% loads 1 core. When synced, the cpu load drops. Run the htop command, if you see consistent load around 100 on the cardano-node process, chances are that it is syncing.

1 Like

@Triton-pool I checked and at the time of writing this files in db/immutable 01227
Processor usage is low about 2%.
This is my gLiveView and grafana dashboard + logs
BPnode is behaving strangely. Donā€™t expose peers and Core TXā€™s processed but is connected.
At the time of writing this is 99.9% but itā€™s sync about 24 hours already.

Try to restart the nodeā€¦ did u set in env file the correct port number?

Thx,

Is this step necessary? I havenā€™t done it only on one relay, and if I run printenv NODE_BUILD_NUM the result is the same for all nodes.

@Alexd1985 Did you mean topology.json file ?

Nope, u must have 2 files:

• glive
  • env

Check if env file if cnode port is the port used by u to start the nodeā€¦ u said still showing syncing in glive right?

Wow, I have four files, I think this file is created when gliveView is starting, and asks me to create one.
Yes, is still syncing 100.00%
env
env_bkp1615928010
env_bkp1617838162
env_bkp1616672864

In env file port is set correctly in my case is 6000

Ok, u are used cntools guide to install the node?

sudo systemctl status cnode

No, i used coincashew guide. And there has instruction to download gLiveView form cntools

sudo systemctl status cardano-node.service

sudo systemctl restart cardano-node
sudo systemctl status cardano-node

Then try again to start the glive