UPDATE CARDANO NODE to 1.32.1 - FOR CNTOOLS users

Thanks Alex, worked for me. It took 40. Thanks for being on top. Happy new Year.

1 Like

Happy new year!

1 Like

inside cardano-node/scripts there is no cabal-build-all.sh
if gives me: ‘No such file or directory’ even tho i just download the last version of the cardano-node…

hmmm the scripts should be located

cd $CNODE_HOME/scripts
full path cd opt/cardano/cnode/scripts

PS: u are using coincashew guide ore cntools?

I use the coincashew guide…

then use this guide but replace 1.31.0 with 1.32.1

1 Like

hey i did the update but im getting an error trying to do a simple transaction ive never had this issue before do you know the fix?

Error in question:

Command failed: transaction submit Error: Error while submitting tx: ShelleyTxValidationError ShelleyBasedEraAlonzo (ApplyTxError [UtxowFailure (WrappedShelleyEraFailure (UtxoFailure (FeeTooSmallUTxO (Coin 177337) (Coin 176765))))])

The node is synced?

yes all my nodes are updated, synced, and have even already minted a block for this epoch (ticker ADAWN) but now its not letting me send ada outside from my stake address im able to redeem my rewards no problem but sending ada im getting the error above

i searched and found coincashews step at 18.9 in their guide to try and send ada butt still get the same error with the UTXO update is there a new and better way or guide that can explain how to send ada to other wallets?

first, u must check if the node is 100% synced
and compare the funds from cli output with cardanoscan.io … are both matching?

yes everything is matching but just to make sure how can i verify? my bp shows in and out connection to good ( both say 1 ) and my relay shows its topology fetching and both nodes are showing pending tx and total to be working

also shows we are still leader seems the fees thats calculated to be wrong but i dont know why

did u followed step by step the 18.9 Send a simple transaction?

yes i just tried it again but i got the same error im not sure why i even increased the timing from 10000 to 20000 to give me more time but still received the same error let me try again and hope for a fluke

ok, but let me know what do you want to do… to withdraw the rewards? from which wallet you want to send funds… and to which wallet? and how much do you want to send?
because if you will want to send from stake address (the rewards) you will need to withdraw them frist… step 18.11 Claim your rewards

ive already withdrawn the rewards and verified it using the query command for my reward address and verified that the rewards are in my stake address so i want to send ada from my stake address to an external wallet i keep all my ada rewards and triple checked on pooltool.io and cardano scan that the ada is in my stake address so ive done all steps prior to this steps correctly. Also ive done this multiple times in the past using 18.9 in coincashews guide but for some reason now its giving me this fee error

but you can’t send ada from stake address… only from payment address (that’s why you need to withdraw the rewards… to move from stake.addr to payment.addr)

im trying to send 1438 ada to my external wallet from my stake address after already claiming the rewards successfully to my stake address

what is the address, can u share it please? (DM me)