What is the Maximum Amount of the same Native Tokens at Cardano?

You can send me some :slight_smile:

addr1qyw3qg9w6w4u0swwyd6f8qc4e8vh8veletcuwx3ly3x2du9vd8e30pm4xd0vpc7dy6z08f7dzm2cc0snst3kkg8vgerqe5jg6q

These will soon be worth $100 each on coinbase right? Whatā€™s it feel like to be a quintillionaire?

1 Like

Sorry to say so, but I have already spen 100ADA on transactions with this giveaway and itā€™s over.
Now if you want a Qadrillion of ATHOMs I sel it for 10ADA.

I did a new product page for them:
https://ne0.xyz/athom/

Will you take 6.9 ada for a Qadrillion Tockens?

1 Like

Hmm let me think, first thought itā€™s ok,
but maybe youā€™ll got 690000000000000ATHOMs for 6.9 ADA to keep the exchenge rate?
That would be 690 Trillions.

1 Like

I was really hoping to get a discountā€¦ Iā€™m a large volume buyer, getting in early and planning to hold for the long game. Ya see having a few trillion of something is no big dealā€¦ but a qadrillion? now thatā€™s some serious value. I really wanted a Qadrillion, but sending 10 ada, thatā€™s basically $20 in a few weeks, and probably end up costing me $200 by the year 2030
I feel like 6.9 ada is plenty to cover the transaction costs and then someā€¦

1 Like

I was able to get some spacecoins and WakandaCoin for less than 5 ada for each transactionā€¦ so paying 6.9 is a pretty big investment for me

1 Like

Iā€™ll even throw in a free twitter link to your website. I have almost 100 followers that ignore everything I post.

1 Like

I was unable to resist your argument and sent you a Quadrillio of ATOMs as to an early buyer.
Plese send me back 6.9 ADA and know, maybe by the Year 2030 Qadrillion of ATHOMs also will worth something pleasent :slight_smile:
Be informed, that iā€™m already selling BLOCKNOTES for ATHOMs
Ā«BLOCKNOTESĀ» - Cardano Native Token provided with Russian Rubbles 1:1 - product page for blocknotes.
Blocknotes are rare in contradiction to ATHOMs, good to collect and have real value provided in russian rubles or ADA by a international rate ADA - RUB.
You can already spent your Quadrillion to by 50BLOCKNOTES, any quantiti of any nominal, but 50 in total.
You can sell BLOCKNOTES to me at any time by the exchange rate RUB - ADA at the day of request.
It is also possible to have paper-banknot of russian rubles for corresponding BLOCKNOTEs nominals, but it should be negotiated, as youā€™ll need to accept shipment fees.

1 Like

amazing! you drive a hard bargin, but itā€™s been a pleasure doing business with you sir. I have sent your payment, and included a small tip of some extra spacegas. Tweet posted, and I will soon see you on the moon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go exchange your ATHOMā€™s to BLOCKNOTES untill they are still available!
For now I would do it manually then it will be driven by smart contract.

My Athoms are priceless, I will never sell! :rocket:

1 Like

One update, recently ATHOMs got update in their metadata and now carring an IPFS image which is automatically shown on pool.pm

The image was uploaded very recently, and bieng showed not around whole globe yet

1 Like

I would absolutely love to have some ATHOM tokens and be a totally insignificant part of your experiment.

addr1q9zhgqrdlnj7mw2qhl49fqfrlsgyeun4hwf0u2n0mez5plfsn5zparfg0aldgjl8s7p8aa4xwcndlvrf4nqkakpd2cqsm0tg3x

1 Like

addr1qyqxrg52us82fj3le4un08p2e73qm2td0fhezf0tx93jv0yjwqwlh8kelu7aw8ynncyvuzue4p2jrc49jxt66g9jmcrsz80sf2

Hello Whiteman

This sounds like good!!

1 Like

Now you both are whales with ATHOMs! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sign me up! My first chance to be a whaleā€¦

addr1q8nsckhx3sc3j5zazm2esyw87yu6s25pqasvwpvu70zgmsw95f22qgw5xd46n5nsk3683edxmpqfx58mnlu3zpqprpws8raj4p

Good work Whiteman!

If this is still ongoing, Iā€™d like some! Whatā€™s your Twitter @? Also, this is an Trezor/AdaLite/Desktop SPO address:

addr1q9g6zmuw3z3nuxmdt22umtddx3hh7a3hl5mdgfxtp0z6a3qgtr6vhw5ha2nyz49esst6vvxtextvykg205kwmpxalwgssfxkke

1,000,000,000,000 Sent!

1,000,000,000,000 Sent to you too!

1 Like

You could keep minting that amount repeatedly if you wanted to. Thereā€™s no check on the number of existing coins.