About the Report a Scam category (How to report scam)

Hello all,

I want to report possible scam - anyone heard about [Link removed by @napoles] ?!.
Theyre claiming that their coin (ADAA) is very similar to Cardano (ADA), even if its valued 0,1th of ADA original value.

BR,

BartPC24

Hello @bartpc24

You can report any scams to Cardano Fraud Detection Bureau at: Jira Service Management

Also, please remove active link from your post so their site doesnā€™t get higher ratings for being linked to official Cardano forum. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi there :slight_smile:

Edited as requsted

1 Like

Hi,
Great to see these messages. to warn, great to see how you try to stop these scammers.

Lets try to inform autorities and ICAN management. There can be a chance that Alphabet will lose the Youtube.com domain if they are neglecting. They are responsible and cant hide behind red tape - behind the Privacy policy /terms ā€¦

Scams continue
Interview footage with Michael Saylor, Charles Hoskinson and Vitalik Buterin are used in these livestreams

Since the beginning of 2021 I use to inform autorities and the C-level responsible managers of Alphabet

corporatesecretary@abc .xyz, investor-relations@abc. xyz, copyright@youtube .com, sundar@gmail .com, charles.hoskinson@iohk .io <charles.hoskinson@iohk .io>, info-de@microstrategy .com, dns_admin@microstrategy .com

CEO COO Alphabet responsible executives, share holders and stakeholders

JOHN L. HENNESSY, SUNDAR PICHA, Charles,

Still live via youtube.

You dont mind, you dont care.

We have filed the new series of youtube scam under Case 01081043

can you please stop these scamsā€¦

We have informed the european, Australian and US autorities with a copy under Case 01081043

Looking forward to your solution and responsible response.

regards

Please send your experience to
globalsupport@ icann.org as well,
If there will be enough files, youtube / Alphabet will risk to lose the Youtube.com domainā€¦
You will receive a ticket number from Icann

I had to use a space in every email adress (there is a limit of max 2 urlā€™s to post comments in this forum)
good luck

ā€“
great to see the possibility of filling out these forms via atlassian
I just filled out the form for 4 current live streams - December 20th 2021

https://cfdb.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals

Keep up the good work,
regards

Got scammed right before Xmas for 6k ada, ultimately it was my fault, and having a fever from my booster shot. I believe Charles should add some scrolling banners to his live streams.
ā€œWe never give away ADAā€

The live stream looked totally legit even had the Cardano logo with 644k subscribed to the channel. Here was the scam wallet I stupidly sent my coins to. They have been amassing a ton of ADA as seen on cardano.explorer

addr1qyw4qc2rfvdmg5r2p0l3h920d58qpcnk9ckpedhx6uzpat7zmy80s9zgmcmq8cwad8ltzrg2n63a56rlkygc9seksrzqyzvdxj

Makes me frustrated to support this project anymore since Charles public persona can so easily be hijacked. I know Iā€™m an idiot, but still this sucks! Apparently itā€™s been going on this whole year, how many total coins have been scammed off of honest people believing in this endeavor.

I saw yesterday a youtube video of Charles Hoskinson question answer section with the add of ā€œcardano22 Dot netā€

I transfer my 3252 Cardano to get reward when I did not get my reward then I ask on cardano forums and sadly it was scam. I am about to cry, it was really hard earn money.

I send to this address:
addr1qxap4nhn0y5e4eajrtynhspml7g0l80kfsaphx5y634szyktkt3fygfdl3z3hj9fpq0g7f7djww86xenjj2w9zk4qw8syzg58d

Did I lost them forever?

Hello @makinda

Unfortunately yes, your adas are lost. Once a transaction is confirmed on the blockchain, it is irreversible. Iā€™m sincerely sorry this.

You can report the website at Cardano Fraud Detection Bureau. There they will put the site offline, but sites like that are created daily.

Regards.

I sent my 1501 ADA to this address:
addr1qycgfl3hqrw0m7kn30kudlq4t8tlwssn0tz6ujyer9np0j5fjg8ygvjn9q0vesl6wltmtlak5e29ywn76njspk20sckqk3zu2s
so you are not alone.

Site: [link deleted by @napoles]

Screenshot_20220117-073714_Samsung Internet

I got scammed out of 45000 ADA. I completely devastated. 5 years of working to the bone to scrimp and invest in crypto. All gone.

Scam transaction ID: Transaction | Cardano Explorer

Scammer wallet: addr1q9kfkle6grmj86s7l6tecfpq2xkd226tazsqpc8y6m4awunt0elhankxfvxmmfsxvxkelkxk2rd4wxsdxwkurm63ttgqgh0w9j

Youtube channels of scammers:
channel/UC6F3h8pQkeRzGgvkzIZKGgQ
channel/UCN_c7Z4ZuJXa9JxRFKNNLZw
channel/UCtFT58NqUGFkRt0Ijk-bl1A
channel/UCLNBm3kMWn9G_6m81PSs9Gw
channel/UCBN-V9b1mxmIiZiIi5HhMcQ
channel/UCecmZMXvS_rOk7nSQtb1YbQ

Scam website: [link deleted by @napoles]

More scammer domain: who.is/whois/[link deleted by @napoles]

Theft happen at: 2022-01-17 03:59:55
Total lost 45000 ADA

addr1qx96wjv297253njg6stjsczeef4r7nwsf0nf6dspw0gc0g9f895r855ex9t3k20rm2r5jz3257kyla2xuvyysaszjkyqelu4p6

I got scammed tonight 23 January, from this address [Link removed by @Zyroxa] website I watched a YouTube channel giveaway, I was so stupid is they anyway to get money back please!

Same thing here todayā€¦ youtube live with CEOā€¦ fake giveawayā€¦ 16527 ADAā€¦ found this topic after that. So sadā€¦ shitty day

addr1qx3duy2m9k3xp0u9463kt38p6gpv0ulm8cadra82fevpwquza0zweslvyukxt99qvflmpuhthyw5v37jgvnej7j6hrpsnaygwv

Hello, I too was robbed as a beginner of the sum of 6999 ada. These people who are behind these scams clearly deserve jail time because they are doing a lot of harm to the community and to honest people who invest in what they believe. One day or another they will be arrested because all transactions are traceable. For my part, I live in FRANCE and whether the authority of the financial markets, the police or the justice has absolutely nothing to do with these crooks. For example my request to the amf was rejected because BINANCE received its PSAN in May 2022 and I got scammed in December 2021. BINANCE was not honest with me to the extent that they could and had to cancel the fraudulent transaction as soon as I alerted them (between 1 and 30 minutes after the scam).
When there is going to be more regulation I tell you that all these crooks will fall from above because they will not be able to justify where their bottom comes from. Iā€™m disgusted to see that youtube still leaves pirate videos more than 48 hours online, itā€™s immoral.

thank you for information :grinning:

Hey @adatainment,
Would it be a good idea to also pin a top level post, in each language, to not respond to DMs after reporting a wallet problem, donā€™t connect your wallet on sites from unknown/unsolicited DMs, stuff like this?
Just a thought.

I was scammed for 400 ADA via FluidToken.

I accessed the app via eternl, and gave a loan.

The collateral was AGIX token with negligible price.

Maybe itā€™s not a scam purely, but there should be some thinking around the value of collateral and the loan.

There was a red flag such that the loan promised 100 Ada on premium on 400 loan, which is significantly higher then the average on Fluidtoken.

I just reported this one. Itā€™s a nfa that came into my Trustwallet. Wanted to share since I have not seen anyone post this one. Or I couldnā€™t find a related post.

[image with scam link deleted by @Napoles]

Hi all,

just want to put out a warning that this is a scam site and I am a victim.

Please refer to the image.

Not looking for empathy but it would be helpful if thereā€™s any recourse from the cardano community.

Long story short, Iā€™m usually very vigilant when it comes to crypto matters. This time around, my guard was totally let down.

At the back of my head, Iā€™ve already accepted the loss.

Contact was made to help desks at EMURGO, Yoroi and Charles Hoskinson himself. Also did a submission to the Cardano Fraud Detection Bureau.

Any other ideas or leads for me moving forward?

yours sincerely,
Steve
[link deleted by @Napoles ]