Adress and keys - second generation

During the minting procedure I made a mistake. I deleted all keys and policies generated by the cardano-cli during the tutorial. I have a payment.addr without skey file and vkey file and policy folder. The payment address is populated with funds given by the test faucet. So there are test tokens inside. I would like to continue the tutorial. I made a second couple of keys by the follow command:

cardano-cli address key-gen --verification-key-file payment.vkey --signing-key-file payment.skey

And I made a new policy with the right cli comand and all tutorial was completed using the OLD payment.addr and lately generated vky and skey with later generated policy.
After all the onvious error was on submitting the raw and signed transaction:

Command failed: transaction submit  Error: Error while submitting tx: ShelleyTxValidationError ShelleyBasedEraMary (ApplyTxError [UtxowFailure (MissingVKeyWitnessesUTXOW (WitHashes (fromList [KeyHash "c657603872b36f9d283aa12db8ea91315594ac8733d16f60db40b6c4"])))])

I suppouse because I followed the tutorial using the payment.addr maden from different keys. At the moment I would solve the problem sending the funds to a new paument.addr OR: create the payment.vkey and skey from the OLD payment.addr. The problem is that there is not help page to do that.
How can I create keys FROM an old payment.addr? Or, how can I empty the old_payment.addr? Thanks.