Cardano 2nd Anniversary Video Campaign, by EMURGO

Cardano 2nd Anniversary Video Campaign

Dear ADApters,

Cardano & ada are approaching the second anniversary of its listing, on September 29th!

The Cardano Community Team wishes to celebrate and embrace the community, and highlight the progress made over the past two years, by compiling a video for this special event!

What should you do?

If you’d like a chance to be featured in the 2nd Cardano Anniversary video, from EMURGO, please @ tag them (@emurgo.io) and post your 10 second video or photo of yourself on Twitter adding and using the hashtag: #Cardano2Years, by September 13th (Friday).

The submissions should fit the following format:

Video:
1. Video of yourself saying “I love Cardano” and/or your own personal message to the community
2. Has to be shot in landscape mode
3. Maximum 15 seconds

Photo:
1. Landscape photo of yourself holding a sign stating “I love Cardano” or “Happy 2nd Cardano Anniversary”
2. Image format in JPEG, PNG

Emurgo will feature the most original videos and photos as they receive them, so please submit your content to Twitter as soon as possible in order to increase your chances!

As always, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing everyone’s submissions!

Best regards,

The Cardano Community Team

5 Likes

Let’s celebrate Cardano’s 2nd Anniversary with Shelley’s release just around the corner !
pool

3 Likes

Happy_Cardano

1 Like

What? Why am I just now seeing this? Dang it, guess I’ll throw something together real quick tomorrow…

4 Likes