Cardano and government approval

Hi dear @rin9s,

I agree with most of this, but I think it’s useful to distinguish between “Big Money” and the “Banking Lobby.” I have to interact with large family offices, hedge funds, and high-net-worth individuals pretty frequently (“Big Money”). Almost all of the ones that I know are aware that the fiat system is collapsing and they would love to escape it if there was a viable alternative that didn’t inject too much volatility into their investment portfolios.

Most of the Big Money are still not comfortable with cryptos’ volatility; so they’re on the sidelines, but of course many Big Money speculators are invested in cryptos to boost their portfolio performance. This is generally a good thing because they bring essential liquidity to our crypto markets.

Now, the Banking Lobby is a different beast altogether. They have already played sinister games with the crypto community by misleading their customers about the nature and value of cryptos, refusing to offer their customers any kind of access to cryptos to suppress the growth of cryptos, and they’re preparing for a blockchain patent war against projects like Cardano.

So, I look forward to educating and partnering with Big Money as our community evolves and matures. In contrast, the Banking Lobby and Big Brother are the real twin villains in our epic journey toward crypto Nirvana. And they can never be trusted because the growth and success of cryptos will make them obsolete and reveal the truth about their existence: Most of them (excluding community banks and credit unions) are a black hole of value, which sucks all the value out of our global economy. Thus, they will fight us to the bitter end, but they cannot win in the long-run for many reasons.

6 Likes