Date: Sunday, 15 October 2023
Purpose of this event:
- Sharing knowledge & discussion about “Cardano Ecosystem”
- Increase awareness of Cardano Ecosystem itself
Host & Speakers:
Total participants: 26 attendees
Meetup Link: see here
Video recording can be watched in Cardano Indonesia Official YouTube Channel
The event duration is 1 hour 30 minutes. We hosted the workshop online using Zoom. The 1st session by @andreassosilo covered about “Introduction to Cardano Ecosystem” in general. Afterward, we informed the participants about Cardano Summit 2023 Jakarta, which will be held on Saturday, 04 November 2023. Furthermore, we informed about the voting result for Project Catalyst Fund 10. And finally, talked about multi-staking feature in Lace wallet version 1.6.
In the 2nd session, @Caliburn started with giving some introduction about decentralized finance (DeFi). And then talked about Levvy, Liqwid Finance, Fluid Tokens and also DexHunter. The participants were asking lots of questions in the Q&A session. Overall, it’s quite interactive discussion with lots of enthusiasm from the participants.
We covered these topics during the workshop:
- Introduction to Cardano Ecosystem (cardanocube.io)
- Multi-staking feature in Lace Wallet ver. 1.6
- Cardano Summit 2023 Jakarta (community-led event)
- Project Catalyst Fund 10 Voting Result
- Introduction to decentralized finance (DeFi) in Cardano
- Lending & borrowing in Levvy (https://levvy.fi/)
- Liqwid Finance, Fluid Tokens, DexHunter
The 1st meetup for Cardano Developers Community Indonesia will be held on Sunday, 19 November 2023. We will discuss about Cardano Developer Portal and open-source library such as Mesh.js in that occasion.
See Meetup Event below for registration: