Date: Sunday, 16 October 2022
Purpose of this event:
- Sharing knowledge & discussion about “Delegation in Cardano”
- Increase awareness about mission-driven stake pool & single stake pool operator
- Information about delegation cycle
- How to setup stake pool & become a stake pool operator
Host & Speakers:
Total registered participants: 42 attendees
Video recording can be watched in Komunitas Cardano Indonesia YouTube Channel , see below:
The event duration is 2 hours . We hosted the workshop online using Zoom . We divided the workshop into two sessions. The 1st session by @kawan covered about “What is stake pool & what is staking/delegation, delegation cycle, how to delegate using Cardano wallet”. Afterwards, we had Q&A for 1st session.
After 1st session, we gave door prizes and raffled four winners for it.
Then in the 2nd session, @kawan (SPO from Kawanua Pool) gave presentation about how to become stake pool operator & give explanation about how to setup a stake pool. We discussed also regarding minimum hardware requirement and other related stuff. After that we continued with Q&A for 2nd session.
We covered these topics during the workshop:
- What is stake pool?
- Staking parameters
- Delegation cycle
- How to delegate to a stake pool using Cardano wallet
- Guidance on setup stake pool
- Discussion about delegation rewards using cexplorer.io
- Resources/documentation on setup stake pool
The next Cardano Indonesia Community workshop will be held on Sunday, 30 October 2022.
See you in the next Cardano Hub Jakarta Meetup