Cardano Improvement Proposals (CIPs): Tutorial series

Thank you for this post.
I might have a few new CIP’s that I didn’t know where CIP’s until I read your post :sweat_smile:, so maybe we could have a meeting? And clarify how to proceed with our initiative.
It evolves around;

• Blueprint NFT where we differentiate between (each with different smart contract setup);
    – Blueprint Author (i.e Artist - currently CIP-25)
    – Blueprint Team (several Artists collaborating)
    – Blueprint Owner (incl. new incentive models for ownerships around a NFT)
  • Inheritance (smart contract around account inactivity, could also be used on hardware wallet on mobile phones)
  • Blueprint AI incentives (who has ownership to what AI produces and sells in the future)
  • Blueprint NFT as a distributed share (multiple owners)
  • Blueprint CC0 NFT (i.e Decentralizing the Industry) and how a Blueprint solution can work around current Patents/IP’s to present a Joker card to the undeveloped countries. (not a CIP per say, but my investigation led to some smart solving with a workaround on how to handle the current common rules/laws and restriction the industrial countries currently have applied, which in short always allows them to pull the longest straw, and the undeveloped countries are left as the losers. With our solution we turn the table, and enable the undeveloped world to be the start of Industry 5.0 and aligning them rapid prototyping and local production based on available materials.)

Plus a few other things… Need to have my morning coffee.
Anyway, you can reach me on Discord: admiraloom or just pm me here.
I will also promote these through the current ongoing Cardano Foundation Hackaton

Also, they are part of our Online Makerspace proposal, though not listed in a clean manner as above. Need to read between the lines :upside_down_face: