Cardano Meetup Group Zurich

Anybody in Zurich, Switzerland interested in a local Cardano Meetup group? Let me know.

2 Likes

Tried to organize one in Geneva a month ago and no one replied :joy:
Early stages

LOL!

There are only chocolates and watches in Geneva, nothing else.

Worked there for 4 years!

A group for Switzerland…?

1 Like

Hi all!

Just to let you know we have organized a meetup in Zurich for next month (June 2018). If you’re free, we’d love to meet you :smiley:

2 Likes

This is great, looking forward to meet people from the community and the CF :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi All,
resurrecting this thread a bit - with the restrictions being lifted is anyone interested a Zürich meetup?

thanks!

John

1 Like

Hey John,
Absolutely. It would be great to meet up with some people from the community, with thing opening up again.
Hope we can set something up!

Wouter

1 Like

Awesome! So we are two :slight_smile: I’m currently enrolled at ETH and will also check with the crypto groups there. Any specific topics you would like to cover (also for anyone on the thread!)

Sounds great! I work and live in Canton Zug, so right around the corner. Over all, the next steps for Cardano and the impact of Goguen would be a good topic! For the rest I’m currently breaking my head over the taxation of Stake Pool Operator profits in Switzerland and the rest of Europe (Mostly Germany). So any ideas on that would be very welcome :slight_smile:

Hi,
could we soon have a Cardano Meetup in Switzerland again?
Considering the Cardano Foundation is Swiss based, I wonder why there is only something, when the Cardano Summit takes place?
I manage to join in Lausanne this Sunday and am now a little ‘down’ at the thought, that nothing will happen to meet other community members for another year…