CARDANO MEME CONTEST 🏆

@SeanAlimov you should be given another title. Cardano Ambassador and Director of Memes

1 Like

This is a brilliant idea Sean! Especially the part about putting the meme out on social media.

1 Like

:rofl: I’ll be honored to accept such a title! Thank you for the suggestion @xxrsee

1 Like

CONTRIBUTIONS BEGAN TO ROLL IN

In two hours I will transfer the 1k :ada: into the wallet so you can keep an eye on the whole prize :trophy:!

2 Likes

10 ADA more in the box

3 Likes

Officially got our first submission everyone!
Please enjoy;
courtesy of of @xxrsee
Stress powered :bulb:light bulb

1 Like

Thank you very much @anon50520593! I tip my hat :tophat: to you sir!

2 Likes

My meme. From movie “UP” replacing the famous “SQUIRREL”

Enjoy

4 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you for your submission @Octavio_Mancilla !
Please pay attention to the above guidelines for your submissions to be reviewed

Best, Sean

1 Like
  1. Post your submissions on this thread :thread: Here and don’t forget to @SeanAlimov

I will use this thread to help me manage the contest, the marketing, the judges, the payout, etcetera… we don’t want to overflow this particular thread :thread: with memes.

Keep an :eye: on the prize as contributions roll in!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

30c8wd

4 Likes

@Mario_Gallardo please pay attention to the submission rules if you want your submission to be reviewed

@LamboNguyen, please pay attention to
Submission rules if you want your submission to be reviewed

1 Like

30cct9

4 Likes

@ThePao welcome to the forum! Please pay attention to the submission rules if you want your submission to be reviewed

I’m sorry to say that I am the one who originally created that meme, posted it on telegram and it later got shared by CH on twitter the same day.

I am picky when it comes to authorship.

2 Likes