CARDANO MEME CONTEST 🏆

PRIZE: 10,000 :ada: min- max is up to the community

The contest: create an original :cardano: meme. It must be hilarious, fun and Cardano related, bonus points for being educational. International submissions are encouraged! Does not have to be in English

You can use this Meme generator to create your meme. You don’t even have to sign up, create your meme then take a screenshot and crop out the edges. You are not limited to a single submission, You can submit as many memes as you like!

To qualify for the prize :

1. Must be a forum member to submit…so join the forum!
  2. Like :heart: this thread :thread: :arrow_up:
  3. Must post/repost a link to this contest on two social media platforms. Include links to your posts in your submission as proof. (Except for Reddit) Don’t post on Reddit please.
  4. Post your submissions on this thread :thread: Here and don’t forget to @SeanAlimov

:1st_place_medal: Ambassadors DM me if you would like to volunteer as a judges :woman_judge: :man_judge:
Ambassador judges
*Current contest

Contribute to the prize pool, send donations here: Ae2tdPwUPEZ96LaBkEo4bzQY314ZrJTF8kPjZmmhKS94A7ox3CYdsmLpmUJ

Keep an :eye: on the prize as contributions roll in!
If a single person contributes 5 :ada: and no one else donates, then the winner gets 10,005 :ada:, if a thousand people donate 5 :ada:, then the winner gets 15k :ada:. The initial prize and all the donations will go to the winner/winners

There’s only one :point_up: good reason I can think of for you to contribute a tiny amount of your hard earned :ada: and that’s marketing. The bigger the prize pool, the more participants, more Cardano memes. Cardano memes flooding the internet! More exposure! The price of :ada: goes up :arrow_up:, the value of your holdings increase! So contribute! No amount is too small! or don’t, 10,000 :ada: prize pool is guaranteed regardless and will be paid out by “Moi” .

Most importantly: have fun!
The winning meme will be shared on Cardano Community’s twitter! (Granted that the content of the meme follows our community code of conduct values :wink: )

Best, Sean

PS: Feel free to DM suggestions on how to improve the contest. The contest ends the day the new roadmap is revealed. New users struggling to participate in the contest due to forum restrictions, DM me @SeanAlimov and I’ll see what I can do!

78 Likes

@SeanAlimov you should be given another title. Cardano Ambassador and Director of Memes

1 Like

This is a brilliant idea Sean! Especially the part about putting the meme out on social media.

1 Like

:rofl: I’ll be honored to accept such a title! Thank you for the suggestion @xxrsee

1 Like

CONTRIBUTIONS BEGAN TO ROLL IN

In two hours I will transfer the 1k :ada: into the wallet so you can keep an eye on the whole prize :trophy:!

2 Likes

10 ADA more in the box

3 Likes

Officially got our first submission everyone!
Please enjoy;
courtesy of of @xxrsee
Stress powered :bulb:light bulb

1 Like

Thank you very much @anon50520593! I tip my hat :tophat: to you sir!

2 Likes

My meme. From movie “UP” replacing the famous “SQUIRREL”

Enjoy

4 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you for your submission @Octavio_Mancilla !
Please pay attention to the above guidelines for your submissions to be reviewed

Best, Sean

1 Like
  1. Post your submissions on this thread :thread: Here and don’t forget to @SeanAlimov

I will use this thread to help me manage the contest, the marketing, the judges, the payout, etcetera… we don’t want to overflow this particular thread :thread: with memes.

Keep an :eye: on the prize as contributions roll in!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

30c8wd

4 Likes

@Mario_Gallardo please pay attention to the submission rules if you want your submission to be reviewed

@LamboNguyen, please pay attention to
Submission rules if you want your submission to be reviewed

1 Like

30cct9

4 Likes

@ThePao welcome to the forum! Please pay attention to the submission rules if you want your submission to be reviewed