Cardano UK Telegram Contest!

:rotating_light:ITS CONTEST TIME!!!:rotating_light:

:uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk:

To celebrate the successful and positive start of the @CardanoUK channel on Telegram. @Lgbeano and I are excited to announce a small competition! :tada:

The contest is simple all we are looking for is an original creative photo with the Cardano Symbol/logo. We want a Cardano related photo with the orignial logo in, or you can add you’re own touches to the logo if you’d like to make it stand out! :cardano:

This can be done on the computer (digitally) out in the world with physical materials or any way you can imagine! (The more imaginative the better!)

:warning:The rules for the contest are simple:

1. The photo must have the Cardano logo in it and have a scenery/background.
  2. It must fit in with the Cardano Community guidelines and be considered appropriate for all audiences. So no rude pictures or FUD please! :wink:
  3. Has to be original!

There will be three winners selected for this category, who will each receive their own Cardano Tangem Card! :tada:

Now as this competition is in support of the new @CardanoUK channel, we wanted to do something special for the UK Telegram channel members! :uk:

So those entries that have a special British theme/element will be judged in a separate category! With a chance to win their own prize!

:warning:Rules for this category simple:

1. The photo must have the Cardano logo in it and a scenery/background.
  2. It must fit in with the Cardano Community guidelines and be considered appropriate for all audiences. So no rude pictures or FUD please! :wink:
  3. Has to be original!
  4. Has to contain a special British theme/element! :uk:
  5. For entries to be counted, they will need to be shared with the UK community channel here:
    t.me/CardanoUK

Entries in this category will be in with a chance to win a special prize! With a big thanks to Crypto Supreme who are suppling this contest with a Cardano Premium Short Sleeve T-Shirt (in the colour and size of the winners choice) as seen here:

Once the contest closes the community will help us by voting on the best submissions and choosing our winners! We haven’t set a time frame for closing the contest yet, but either @Lgbeano or myself will let you know in plenty of time!

All submitions are to be submitted via the fourm, and posted in this thread below! For the entires into the UK catagory we’d also like you to submit your entries below, but add the link to your post in the UK channel so we can validate you met the criteria!

In case you’re wondering this contest is open to everyone! You don’t have to just be from the UK to enter etc… Our aim here is to have some fun, promote Cardano and celebrate the UK Cardano Telegram channel!

If you have any Questions or queries then feel free to reach out to @Lgbeano or myself!

Anyway enough of me talking and…

LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!

:four_leaf_clover:Goodluck all and dont forget to share! :four_leaf_clover:

Contest%20MEme

8 Likes

Good luck everyone! Really excited to see what entries we get. :grin::+1:!

2 Likes

Caught on camera at night… The London-Cardano Eye :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Awesome entry David! What a great picture to kick off the contest :grin::tada::uk:

Great start!!

Moroccan Fes view

2 Likes

Awesome! Nice entry, as always @basia! :grin::+1:

No one said it would be easy. Me while climbing.

3 Likes

Good entries so far, keep them coming people :grin::+1:

kitty, what do you have your eye set on ?

1 Like

Mystery Solved.

2 Likes