can you please mention some coin names that are also as comprehensive as cardano in terms of roadmap and dev-team capability? I’d like to look into those coins. thanks
Charles has addressed the paper on reddit. You can check a thread about this Right here.
Any updated wallets on exchanges. Will they be completed the needed software patches, so we can transfer our Ada back to our own wallets on our PC?
You can stack and do cold storage at the same time.
Its called delegation-by-proxy.
Is Artificial Intelligence (AI) part of Cardano’s tools, to protect ADA coin holders (investors in Cardano) against:
A. Fake news influencing the price of ADA negatively;
B. Large business dumping to fiat influencing the price of ADA negatively; and
C. Whale traders selling a large number of ADA on exchanges.
Will you be issuing guidance on best practices for stand up staking pools, or should we fend for ourselves (e.g. here Staking pool project)?
With the new tax laws in the USA, it would be nice if the Daedalus wallet had a built in accounting or management so it made it easy to use, track & at tax time, also easy to read. I can’t even tell exactly what I bought each coin for on the exchange, especially after you put it on the wallet, there’s no way to see clearly what you paid for the coins to watch as it grows in value, how you’re investment is doing over time. With other coins you can see what you bought the coins for & in the wallet it seems to only show how many coins you have. It would be nice if you added more tools to the wallet, as well as if you could simply use regular Fiat money to purchase cardano rather than buying some btc for 19k, then find out it significantly dropped down to 14k right before buying cardano. A real bummer way to be positioned when you’re ready to buy at an immediate loss.
Will you let people buy it the same way etherium & bitcoin are set up with regular money rather than going through such a circus?
Long-term holder of ADA here, impressed with your work and transparency in the communication so far.
- The Circulating supply of ADA is currently around 25B, the Total supply around 31B and the Max supply 45B. When and under what conditions will the Max supply of ADA be reached?
- Currently I can trade ADA only for BTC. Is this something that you decide or the exchanges themselves? In any case, it would be great if one could trade other currencies such as ETH or even fiat USD/EUR for ADA.
- For days there are problems with withdrawing ADA from multiple exchanges to the Daedalus Wallet. Are you aware of the problems and are they on your side or on the exchange side?
- How many people work on the Cardano project as a whole worldwide at the moment?
- As I understand in the (Delegated) Proof of Stake system the more ADA you hold, the more weight you have in taking decisions over the direction of the project. As the Cardano Foundation, Emurgo and IOHK hold the majority of the ADA tokes at the moment, basically those three organizations will be deciding on what happens with Cardano in the future? This sounds to me like a pretty centralised system. If this is not correct, please explain how this will be in the hands of the small stake holders.
- There are rumors that the ADA ICO was only marketed in Japan and bought from local investors there. As I did not take part in the ICO I am not sure if every investor has to disclose the country of residence prior to purchasing ADA Tokens from the ICO. If this was the case, is there any information on the token distribution by country?
Thanks for your answers in advance and keep up the good work!
Why Cardano – What real world use cases or applications is Cardano uniquely positioned to solve that cannot be solved by other projects (i.e. Etherium)?
There are exchanges that pair ETH/ADA, binance and bitrex have this pairing, you should use eth as the fees are so much lower than btc.
Appreciate the project is long term, but what solutions are in the pipeline for purchasing ADA as and when I please. How can I recommend or suggest the coin when I can’t explain how to get hold of it?
Is there a firm ETA for ADA support on any of the major hardware wallet vendors?
Thats a good question. How BTC grew because people actually saw a need to use it. ADA should focus on encouraging people to actually use it other than just buying it to hoard it and hope the price grows. if everybody is just a speculator this currency will stay low
Will Cardano conform to an End-User verification and log-in function, or will this be handled through dapps on top of Cardano, f.ex uPort ( https://www.uport.me/ )?
Will Cardano make companies that have digital solutions like webshops and customer registry compliant with the EU GDPR?
(EU General Data Protection Regulation)
@regisg apparently Charles did answer. See top comment in this thread. https://www.reddit.com/r/cardano/comments/7oibsi/some_shots_fired_across_the_bow/
What will the minimum ADA requirements be for staking? This seems like an important constant that will determine the degree of centralization in the network.
What are your thoughts on Ethereum’s Casper? It seems to be giving Ethereum a lot of momentum in the current market.
How do you think Cardano will compare or surpass Casper?
This is now in the roadmap, cardanoroadmap.com
Thanks! Yeah, there are so many new items added into the roadmap.