Cardano will allow users to pay transaction fees through tokens instead of native ADA coins. This mechanism has been named Babel fees. Let’s take a look at what changes it requires and how it will work.
- Most people won’t sign up for a centralized exchange just to use a blockchain. Don’t expect them to buy native coins of blockchain just to hold tokens or stablecoins.
- For the security of the Cardano network, it is important that transaction fees are paid in ADA and not in tokens.
- Users will be able to create a transaction without having to pay a fee in ADA. Instead of a fee, the transaction will contain a liability.
- Transactions containing a liability are processed by pairing them with a matching transaction that pays the fee.
- The Babel fees feature can be used for other things like atomic swaps.
- Pro pool operátory může Bable fees přinést nové byznys opportunity.
Read the article: Cardano will allow paying fees with tokens | Cardano Explorer