Goldman Sachs - Bitcoin is money

Can’t fight the future :slight_smile:
"On Wednesday, Goldman weighed in on the bitcoin debate with a nine-page report to clients titled “Bitcoin as Money.” They’ve caved. Cryptocurrency, with bitcoin at the helm, is going to be even bigger this year than it was in 2017. That doesn’t mean everyone is going to get rich on it. But what it means is, now that the bulge bracket banks are taking it seriously, a rules-based system is likely at least for bitcoin and trading in bitcoin. More companies will allow bitcoin as a form of payment. Expedia already allows users to make travel arrangements in bitcoin."
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2018/01/10/goldman-sachs-caves-bitcoin-is-money/#13a73eed74b7

Even Dimon flipped on it and apologized for calling it “a fraud.”

I wonder what he’ll call Cardano once he gets wind of it :slight_smile:

Very exciting… The world is changing, glad to be a part of it.

Great article. Personally I’m opposed to banks getting into crypto. They don’t have a great track record and integrity when it comes down to FIAT, I suspect when they get into a largely unregulated space like crypto, well, it kind of scares me.

Even more than accepting and entering the crypto space, some are actively trying to build a crypto bank the size of goldman sachs. Mike Novogratz for example, still wondering why he didn’t see the hedge fund trough.

@Bullishdong For some unjust reason, I can’t click the heart button 100 times for your post. I was thinking the exact same thing. The bulge bracket banks destroy everything they touch sooner or later. They would have already destroyed themselves by now if GS had not invaded every crevice of our government with their vampire squid tentacles, inducing bailouts and injecting blinding neurotoxins into the brains of their captured regulators.

Some nice writing there! :rofl:

Thank you @ADALove! Your writing is inspiring as always, I have read everything you have ever posted on this forum and I’m in awe of the quality and value of your threads. I can’t smash the like button a 100 times, but I can send you my 500th like on the forum :grin:. Have a great day!