Greetings from Crypto and Cardano newbie in Colorado, USA

Newly signed up and first morning in this forum, dutifully posting an introductory message, as requested. As the subject name suggests, I am getting familiar with this new asset class in general and, specifically, Cardano, as it comes highly recommended.

I am an engineer, working for a rural electric utility as a Business Systems Analyst. I have worked successfully in 5 different industries and will mostly likely end my working days in this one - providing arguably the most foundational service of all (at least at this time in human history), electric service. I have a strong business background and derive a lot of professional satisfaction from helping people become more efficient and productive in using various database systems.

It is fascinating to be in the early stages of experiencing a revolutionary new combination of databases and networks - blockchain technology linking us together globally via the Internet.

All the best to all in the Cardano community moving forward, as the vision for what can be unfolds!

Roleerob

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find it useful and enjoyable, I just left Colorado for Utah but before I left I was spreading the good news of Cardano to everyone that brought up investment conversation, I hope it grows in popularity over there.

Thank you! We left Utah to come to Colorado. Guess we “traded places” … :slight_smile:

All the best to you in your new home!

1 Like

Love your introduction post, welcome to the forum!

Howdy! Welcome to Cardano’s Bar and Grill!

1 Like