Greetings

Good Morning from Malaysia :smile:,

With great respect and honour, I Abulfathi Ibrahim Saleh Member of Malaysia Blockchain Association (MBA) . I am Nigerian residing in Kuala-Lumpur Malaysia. I write to first recommend the great efforts, Cardano as one of the Top blockchain platforms for changemakers, innovators, and visionaries, as well as the few, and bring about positive global change for the society.

I am a PhD Scholar at International Islamic University Malaysia. Blockchain and Cryptocurrency is the research area I work on. I finished writing my thesis with the Entitled: ENABLERS AND BARRIERS OF CRYPTOCURRENCY IMPLEMENTATION FROM MUSLIM PERSPECTIVE. The research adopts three different theories and uses a mixed-method research approach. From the practical contribution of my study can assist Experts practitioners such as cryptocurrency companies like Bitcoin and Ethereum Cardano and other business people who have accepted or have yet to accept Bitcoin as a legitimate currency. it can help practitioners of Islamic Finance and Financial experts who are presently exploring how to overcome the problematic issues related to the use of cryptocurrencies such as volatility and controversy issues which I assess this through De-individuation theory.

I also published some articles in SCOPUS journals. I also attended many conferences in the area of Blockchain and cryptocurrencies such as (Blockchain economic Excellence Award by Malaysian Blockchain Association, ASEAN Disruptive Leadership Summit, Blockchain Solutions Asia Conference and Exhibition and many more.

I am eager to be challenged in order to grow and improve my communication and professional IT skills gained through previous experiences in the IT sector. I will be of great honour to be a part of CARDANO community toward increasing Cardano’s awareness; to explain what the project is all about to a worldwide audience and provide insights into specific aspects of Cardano. Thank You For Your Time.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to the community @fathigalaxy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome to have you here @fathigalaxy

1 Like

Hi Fathi, welcome here :smile:

1 Like