Hello from Klamath Falls, Oregon

Hello,

My name is Cameron and I’m currently attending Oregon Institute of Technology. I discovered ADA around 0.32 this afternoon. I earned a couple hundred dollars from feeding cattle on a ranch this week and I decided to invest that into ADA. I’m thinking it was the right move :grinning:

Welcome to the community @CamSmith, I think you made a wise investment decision :grin:!

Welcome Cameron, I like the sound of the work you’re doing… feeding cattle on a ranch in Oregon. Beats working in an office north of London :grinning:

Hi, Cameron. I would agree!
I do business with a tech company in Rogue River which isn’t to far away. Pretty county out there.

@Bullishdong Thank you! This is a very friendly and helpful community. I have a question for you…I’m downloading Daedalus right now…does it usually take awhile to connect to the network??

@DarfADA when ADA takes off someday in the future you’ll be able to move to Oregon and have your own cattle ranch if that office work isn’t fun!:smiley:

@Donnybaseball I grew up about 40 minutes north of Rogue River in a small town with a population of about 800…it sure is pretty country!

Some people have experienced issues when connecting to the network. Most of the time the origin of these problems is related to firewall settings. There is a thread on the forum with possible solutions, hope this helps!