Hey! From Argentina

Hey Guys! I am Lucas, 20 year old from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I´ve been following Cardano closely since the start of the year but i´ve never joined the forum. My background is on stock investing, but I came across blockchain technology and really change my life. I´ve became obssesed with it, the whole world seemed to be moving forward and I knew I needed to go with it. It didn´t take long till I moved all my holdings to crypto, mostly ADA :wink: After some months learning about the technology and thinking of hundredths of ways to implement them, I´ve decided i wanted to start my own project (Token Allies). So apart from saying Hi to everyone, I would like to know where is the right place to actually share my project to the community and hopefully get some feedback.

Thanks

• Lucas
1 Like

Hi Lucas,

welcome here:)

I also come from the stock market and I am still invested there. However, I am more excited by crypto too…

Good luck with your project! What USP will yout Token be? Pls, keep us informed…

cheers!

1 Like

Well it´s called Token Allies, our goal is to provide the platform for business to tokenized and sell their businesses

Hi Lucas,

Welcome to the community! :slight_smile:

Check this section out: Cardano Projects - Cardano Forum

Also read more about Catalyst.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! :grinning:

Thanks for the information. I will try to figure it out for more. Keep sharing such post.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like