Hi From England

Hi everyone from England.
A bit chilly at the moment in the North-End.
I’m here to learn more about the Cardano Project, sounds quite interesting for me.

Have a nice day/night everyone <3

7 Likes

Hello @Jay.Reszka, welcome to the Cardano forum.

1 Like

Welcome @Jay.Reszka!

1 Like

Hi :wave: :wave: and welcome! You’ve come to the perfect place to learn more about Cardano.

1 Like

Hi @Jay.Reszka and welcome to our cardano community!

1 Like

Hi Jay, welcome :+1:

I’m from the south Essex

2 Likes

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome.
I’m just in process of installing the Daedalus Wallet. It will take a bit of time until the node syncing is completed, but I’m not in rush anyway.
I’m curious about what I can do with and maybe will dig a bit deeper into the development.

A bit chilly? Then, a warm welcome Jay! :sunny: :sunny:

1 Like

If you are new to Cardano, please note there is a light wallet called Yoroi - https://yoroi-wallet.com/
No blockchain copy needed, works on all platforms including Chrome extension.

Next weeks kicks off the Shelley Incentivised Testnet. You’ve arrived at the perfect time!

1 Like

Thank you @Tiago_CF
Yes, I read about different alternative storing solutions, but I prefer to go with the Daemon.
Especially, the Paper Wallet is cool and not only for the graphical aspect but for the security reason and few more.
Cardano has woken up some other interests in me except trading. As soon as my node is at 100% I will take all my ADA’s from the exchange and put under ‘my own pillow’
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello fellow Brit!

I’m from London, welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Welcome everyone from the United Kingdom!

Don’t forget to Join us in the UK Telegram Channel

Cardano UK
This is a dedicated group for the growing Cardano community in and around the UK. All Cardano community members are welcome to join. This group is focused on Cardano and Cardano related content.

1 Like

Welcome, Jay!

Happy to answer any questions you have to the best of my ability.

Hi Jay and all! From southern Oregon, beautiful thick fog and occasional rain showers, nice

Hi from Brighton

1 Like